This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 4 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 4 ] - The Results!

3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome acts to THE RESULTS!

Mumford & Sons did not post a performance this week therefore they are AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED!!

This week the panel will only consist of Myself & Beyonce, Logan is in Mexico producing the new Summer Hit with one of the worlds greatest singers....Madonna! He will not be able to make it for the results but he has sent me a message for his team members!

Logan " Hello guys, sorry I can't make it but I just want to say to my team to keep it up! I am always impressed by you guys and I am sure you'll do great this week! Stay strong and I will be back next week! "

So myself & Beyonce will be the one who decide who will be in the bottom 2 poll this week....Yes, another one of you will join Mumford & Sons and go home this week! The competition has to continue!

But before the judges give our critiques and we announce the results, please welcome onto the stage, singing We Found Love......RIHANNA!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6equ0n89xzo
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Maroon 5 singing

Ray - It's a nice and catchy song with nice lyrics! You had okay vocals, wernt the best for me and I do have to say I was easily distracted with my phone when you were singing, so that's not so good.

Beyoncé - I really like the song choice as its not your typical love song, even though your vocals were off at times it was still a great performance overall!

::::: Demi Lovato singing Give Your Heart A Break :::::

Ray - Demi... WOW! That was the BEST vocal performance you have given in this competition! Your vocals were on point and I had goosebumps throughout the song! You sung with emotion and this is going to be hard to beat!

Beyoncé - WOW! I compeltley agree with your mentor! This is the performance I wanted from you! Your vocals were amazing! Keep it up now!

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing My All :::::

Ray - This is one of my favourite songs of all time, you sung it beautifully and you had vocal range but I was left wanting more... I was expecting a big vocal impact, I was waiting for the high note and I didn't get it.

Beyoncé - Your voice sounds so angelic and so sweet. You took a risk and it paid off for me! Great peformance!

::::: Jessie J singing Casualty Of Love :::::

Ray - You normally give energetic performances so it was nice to hear you sing a nice, calm, beautiful song where your vocals were still strong and passionate! I loved this performance!

Beyoncé - You never disappoint me, your vocals are always on point and you perform like Ray said with such a passion that it makes the performance amazing!! Great job!

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Ever Ever After :::::

Ray - I love Enchanted and I love this song! You took a risk in singing a Disney song and you could tell it was but it was enchanting to hear you sing it and for me your risk payed off! Amazing vocals Carrie! Well done!

Beyoncé - I dont think this was the perfect song choice, although your vocals were great I think you could have picked a better song to make your scores improve!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Boyce Avenue singing Iris :::::

Ray - It was a good song choice because the lyrics are nice but I still haven't seen the WOW factor in you. I think for this performance you showed more of your talent on the guitar and this is ultimately a singing competition.

Beyoncé - I am sorry I dont like this performance at all. The song choice was perfect, but your vocals were all over the place. Not impressed!

::::: Fall Out Boy singing Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner :::::

Ray - I didn't understand half the word coming out of your mouth so this wasn't really much of a love song for me. Your vocals were okay but I be seen better from you guys before. Not impressed this week.

Beyoncé - I haven't got much to say but another great performance from you guys. Keep this up and you'll go far.

::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Anytime :::::

Ray - It was a very beautiful performance and your vocals were really good! I don't think it's your best performance but it was great! What I need from you now is a performance that will make my jaw drop!

Beyoncé - I LOVED this performance, your vocals were just WOW! So glad to have you on my team. * chokes as she tears up *

::::: Ariana Grande singing Baby I :::::

Ray - The song was catchy and the lyrics were very nice and sentimental! Your vocals were really good in this performance and I think slowly you are getting better and better with each week that goes by!

Beyoncé - After last week I am very disapponted with your performance this week, I dont like the song you choose at all! Could hardy hear you or understand what you were saying!

::::: Christina Grimmie singing How To Love :::::

Ray - You showed you could sing sweet and that you could go all the way to the highest notes! Your vocal was powerful and you had me focused on you and on your performance! Well done Christina!

Beyoncé - I LOVE the way youve changed the song and made it your own. Perfect performance to end the night, You are one to look out for!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
The first acts name I will call will be the Best Performance this week and will automatically sing again next week!

The first act safe and Best Performance this week goes to

Demi Lovato! Well done! Congratulations!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
And now, in no particular order, the next acts going through to next week are...

Maroon 5!

Jessica Sanchez!

Christina Grimmie!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94

Jessie J!

Ariana Grande!
Kelly Clarkson!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Fall Out Boy, Carrie Underwood & Boyce Avenue only one of you will save themselves from the bottom 2 poll this week.

The last act safely singing next week is

Carrie Underwood!
3548 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Fall Out Boy & Boyce Avenue both of you will battle it out in the bottom 2 poll! Only one of you can survive, one of you will be going home!
Poll will be open for 24 hours and SPAMMING IS ALLOWED!!

Good luck!

Poll link will be posted below!
3548 days 4 hours ago
Black_Shot
YES FINNALY I STEPED UP MY GAME
3548 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
so glad i made it through :)
3546 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: POLL RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3546 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
With 52.4% of the viewers votes! the last act singing again next week is

Fall Out Boy! Congratulations!

Which means Boyce Avenue you have been eliminated! You guys have been great throughout the competition. Although your song was not as good this week you guys showed you have talent and passion. I hope to see you in another of my group games very soon! Thanks for joining! xx
3546 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Team Beyoncé - 4
Team Ray - 3
Team Logan - 2
3546 days 21 hours ago
Rennac
Thank you to all who saved me and have me another shot.
I will learn from my mistake to get further.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!