This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 5 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 5 ] - The Results!

3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to THE RESULTS!!

Today is going to be a very different Results show!

Jessie J has not posted a performance this week. Therefore, she is AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED! It's a shame because Jessie had potential in being in the final, being the only act to have 2 Best Performances.

Seeing as the rest of you are working so hard and showing us judges that you really do want to be here, NONE of you will be going home this week!!! BUT only one of you can win the prize for this weeks Best Performance!

The judges will now critique each of the performances and then we will reveal who won!

But first, please welcome onto the stage, playing his BIGGEST hit Summer, its...........CALVIN HARRIS!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvFv9JHrlLc
3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
The X Factor 6 Week 5

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing Turn The Beat Around :::::

Ray - WOW! What a way to open the live show! I am glad we saw something different from you and I love your strength and your passion when you sing! Your vocals were on pointe and this is going to be a hard performance to beat!

Beyoncé - I dont think it was the perfect song choice but your vocals were great and you defiantly gave a great performance. Well done!

Logan - I didn't really enjoy this performance as much as your previous ones. It felt like it was missing something and as your mentor I have to tell you!

::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Stronger :::::

Ray - I wish the video would have been better quality but that doesn't take away from the fact that this was a good performance! You picked the perfect song with the perfect meaning for the summer, so well done!

Beyoncé - I agree with Ray the video quality could have been better but I loved and enjoyed the whole performance! great vocals!

Logan - I could'nt even finish the video. Quality can make or break the performance and this one was broken. Could've been much better.

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Flat On The Floor :::::

Ray - That was an AMAZING performance! Iam glad you brought back your country/rocker attitude that you brought on week 1! I loved the ending notes to the song, your vocal was the best I ve seen to date! Very well done Carrie!

Beyoncé - This was a fantastic performance! Best I have seen tonight, you surprised me with your amazing vocals! amazing job!

Logan - Very good energy and you had fun with the song which makes your crowd have fun. Good job this week.

::::: Demi Lovato singing Made In The USA :::::

Ray - Although you went off a few times you picked it up immediately andsh owed you have the strong vocals to stand out and make people's jaw drop. It was a powerful song and you sung with passion which is what makes the song YOU!

Beyoncé - You made me dance and that was the point of this weeks theme. You had good vocals and I could see this as THE summer song!

Logan - You always put on a very entertaining performance, but as usual, vocals could improve.

::::: Ariana Grande singing Put Your Hearts Up :::::

Ray - To be honest I thought the Ice Skaters and the Gymnast stole the show this week. You had good vocals and that's obvious but I missed the X Factor in you this week, I wasn't enjoying your performance as much as past weeks.

Beyoncé - The dancing did take away from your performance I agree. Although you do sing well I didnt like this song at all.

Logan - I feel like you could've chose a song that highlighted your vocals better, but overall you did really good.

::::: Christina Grimmie singing Hold On, We're Going Home :::::

Ray - This is why I am glad to have you on my team! This was a great performance showing your vocal range! People should be scared of you, carry on this way Christina and I see you going very far in this competition!

Beyoncé - I really loved your vocal and I am jelous you are not on my team, Iam evnying Ray right now! Amazing performance!

Logan - Although I don't think this really fit the theme, I do love this performance very much. It shows you have talent to become a star.

::::: Maroon 5 singing Misery :::::

Ray - The song for me was dragging on abit. I don't think it was because of your vocals, I think you just picked the wrong song choice for the week and at this stage of the competition song choice is crucial. Speak with your mentor!

Beyoncé -  I dont know what it was this week but you guys didnt shine. As your mentor iam worried for you. Ask me for advice!

Logan - I really liked this song before this performance. His singing is so dull, flat and just awful. He needs a vocal coach.
3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Fall Out Boy singing Thanks For The Memories :::::

Ray -  I am starting to see that my critiques are the same each week. It's not because you sing rock it's because every week the songs sound very similar. You never WOW me and each week your performances for me get more bland.

Beyoncé - I think it was a great song choice and performance. Although your vocals were off at times you still rocked it out!

Logan - As alwas, great performance. This band has such a unique quality that makes me love them. Great job this week.
3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

None of you will be going home so the judges will reveal this weeks Rankings from 1st to 8th so you can all see where you guys stand after this weeks live shows. You will be able to see who should have been bottom 2 this week if there were to be an elimination.
3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
So here we go...

Best Performance this week goes to

http://oi58.tinypic.com/dcajwy.jpg

Carrie Underwood! Congratulations! Your song will be produced and made into the Summe Sing of 2014!! Well done!
3542 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Here are these weeks ranks:

1st - Carrie Underwood
2nd - Christina Grimmie
3rd - Demi Lovato
4th - Jessica Sanchez
5th - Kelly Clarkson
6th - Ariana Grande
------- BOTTOM 2 -------
7th - Fall Out Boy
8th - Maroon 5

Team Ray - 3
Team Beyoncé - 3
Team Logan - 2
3542 days ago
carlyjordan14
Oh my gosh, yay! Thank you so much! <3 :D
3541 days 23 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
thanks for keeping me its hard sometimes to find a great live performance :0
3541 days 20 hours ago
boozes
Yay 4th is still great
3540 days 16 hours ago
Rosscoe4
Sorry everyone I was on holiday so I was unable to post a song :(
3540 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
@rosscoe4 you were mailed several times and you came online, you had a chance to post or at least mail me where I could have given you more time and you didn't. It's a shame to see you go as I said you had potential to be in the final 3 but everyone else here posted so it's unfair to let you stay.
3539 days 22 hours ago
Rosscoe4
I was mailed once and had no wifi but it's okay good luck everyone

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!