This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Quarter Finals ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Quarter Finals ] - Live..

3527 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the QUARTER FINAL LIVE SHOW!!!

5 of you are left and 5 women just to point it out! Meaning this seasons winner WILL BE FEMALE!!!

Before I say the theme for this week there are a few things I'd like to say. Firstly, I think this will be the HARDEST week we have had yet throughout the competition. As I said, there are 5 of you left, but after this week...only THREE of you will make it into the Semi Finals. Yes! 2 of you will be saying good bye to the competition this week, at the doors of the Semi Finals.

Meaning, this week you HAVE TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL!! It's now or never! If you want a place in the Semi Final this is your only opportunity to give it your all!
This is how it will work. 2 of you will be sent to the Semi Finals by the Judges! The other 3 of you will be put up in a poll and the Audience will decide the third Semi Finalist. Only the Best 2 Performances this week will have a guaranteed spot in the Semi Finals.

Now on with this weeks theme. Not only have we made it hard by making this week a DOUBLE elimination but we will also make this hard with the theme. DUETS!!!

You will all have to perform a Duet with another Famous Act, BUT!! Obviously YOU have to stand out MORE than the other person singing with you! You can take a risk and song with MORE than one person, it's all up to you.

Please write underneath your video, with who and what are you singing!

It's not over yet...
You all have a second task this week.

Also underneath your performance I want you to answer the following 2 Questions:
1. Which act do you think is the strongest? Why? ( APART FROM YOURSELF )
2. Which act do you think is the weakest? Why?

Rules apply as always!

DEADLINE: Monday 1st September!
Good Luck!!
3527 days 8 hours ago
boozes
http://youtu.be/NBifWpKveoc

I'm taking a risk and I'm singing and I am telling u I'm not going with Jennifer holiday I think Jennifer Holiday was screaming more then singing so I knew I stood out

The strongest player would have to be Demi lovato cuz she been on the top for several weeks and she is my competition

The weakest player is kelly clarkson cuz she been in the bottom and she was strong but is starting to weaken sorry
3527 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
http://youtu.be/CcAecOpUi3k
i choose this song because i think Kelly sounds amazing in this and vince actually helps set her voice and tone more in this song and she definitely outsung vince
this song makes me feel great listening to it makes ur body kinda sway to the music :)

i think the strongest competitor is definitely  jessie j she is just amazing

i think the weakest is prolly jessica she just seems to only have one style to her and to be honest i just dont care for her music
3525 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Carrie Underwood ft. Brad Paisley - "Remind Me"

1. Which act do you think is the strongest? Why?
Jessie J is by far the strongest. Her vocals are stellar and she gives off such amazing energy with each performance.

2. Which act do you think is the weakest? Why?
Unfortunately, I'd have to say Kelly and Demi. Both have great potential, but have mostly chosen performance videos that are weak.
3525 days 8 hours ago
Rosscoe4
This week I am taking a risk because tbh jessie j hasn't really dueted with any big time celebrities so I am now presenting jessie J singing with Angie Millar from American Idol

This is Domino - http://youtu.be/eV-5w-Wu3_o

I think the strongest act in the competition right now is  Carrie because her vocals are amazing!

And the weakest is Demi only because I think she has a weak vocal compares to the others but I would still say she is a good live performer :)
3525 days 8 hours ago
Black_Shot
Demi Lovato & Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

This song is live but I coudnt find a video with this quality of the song and both of them are singing live but they did sing together if you want I can send you the video.

The stronges is Jessie J because she has an amazing vocals

The weakest is I dont really know but I will have to say kelly just like me she is choosing live performances that have weak vocals
3524 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: QUARTER FINALS NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!