This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Finale ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Finale ] - The Results!

3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to The X Factor Live Results!

Tonight we will crown the NEW winner of The X Factor Season 6!

The two of you that are left standing I have to say are the most Amazing singers we have ever had on the show and it would be a pleasure for me and X Factor Season 5 winner Beyoncé to crown any one of you a winner tonight!

Before we start the Final Critiques we have a few special guests with us on stage!

First, she is the Sexy, Talented and Beautiful RITA ORA!
http://youtu.be/1Nm8qkmvaEs

Flying first class bringing you their favourite single Wild Heart ladies and gentlemen please welcome THE VAMPS!!
http://youtu.be/qnx8CaXN6TE

Our final celebrity act performing tonight is a DUET of the song Do What You Want, please welcome onto the X Factor Stage, LADY GAGA AND CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!
http://youtu.be/OLIvDh6njYU
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL CRITIQUES ::::::::::

The judges wanted to give you each an overall critique for the Final Performances!

:::::::::: Power Ballads ::::::::::

::::: Carrie Underwood singing I Told You So :::::

This was a very very good performance Carrie! Although nothing can compare to last weeks, your voice was still stunning. It was emotional and it had a lovely moral to it! We are sure the public felt you as we did!

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing I am Telling You :::::

It is a disappointment that on the Finals you decide to break the rules. You have posted this song before, the EXACT same one! You used it for your duets. We cannot critique it because it would be unfair. We do have to say this will deduct points from your overall score this week.

:::::::::: Free Pass ::::::::::

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Before He Cheats :::::

You brought your country rocker swag back in this performance and that's what makes you original and makes you loveable! Although we don't agree on this being your best vocal performance we still think it was original!

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing Listen :::::

We have no doubt you have an exceptional voice and you proved it once more in this performance. Although we do have to say we enjoyed more performances from you in past weeks than tonight. We think it had a lot to do with video quality.
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

The judges already know the winner of The X Factor Season 6!
Before we announce it I am going to explain to both of you HOW we have chosen the winner.
Each week you were scored out of 20 by EACH judge for every performance. Giving it a total of 60 points. Logan only judged 4 weeks so for the other weeks you had a total of 40 points.

We added every overall score for each week to determine who would win.
Week 1 - 60
Week 2 - 60
Week 3 - 60
Week 4 - 40
Week 5 - 60
Week 6 - 40
Week 7 - 40
Quarter Finals - 40
Semi Finals - 40
Finals - 40

Total: 500
We will reveal your overall score when we announce the winner!
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
So now, without any further or do....The Winner of The X Factor Season 6 with a total of 398 points is

JESSICA SANCHEZ!!! Congratulations! You are the winner of The X Factor Season 6!!! Your voice have shined throughout the competition and you deserve this! You have just won a Cover and 6 Page Spread in RM Magazine and your single will be out with the magazine too! Well done Jessica!!
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
Carrie Underwood, it pains me a lot to say this but you have been eliminated. To be honest I didn't think you'll survive through week 2 or 3 but here you are IN THE FINALS! Although you did win I want you to be EXTREMELY proud of yourself because not many people knew you but now I am sure many people, including me, LOVE YOU!! You have been a fantastic contestant and with that in mind, would you like to join Me at Panel for Season 7? It's all up to you but for now it's goodbye and good luck with anything you do! Hope to see you again!
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
Again a massive CONGRATULATIONS to Jessica Sanchez! I hope you join me at panel for Season 7 too! Your spread will be out very soon and I Hope to hear a lot more from you too!

Thank you to everyone who joined and made this game a success!

Come back for:

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 6 VERY VERY SOON!!

Peace & Love, Ray! <3
3515 days 7 hours ago
boozes
omg thank u so much
3515 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
Total points:

Jessica Sanchez - 398/500
Carrie Underwood - 374/500
3515 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats, Jess! And yes I would LOVE to join you! :) < 3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!