This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 1 ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Week 1 ] - Panel!

3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to your FIRST Panel & Eliminations!

14 of you have started this competition but only ONE of you will be the winner!
Let's present to you the judges on Panel!

First is Founder of Corinthos Fashion Line and a judge who always wants to be on the contrary, please welcome, Erika Corinthos!!

Secondly is Project Runway Season 4 Runner-up, Fashion Designer AND Runway Coach, Ahmir Reynoso!!

and Lastly, ME! Creator and Editor of RM Magazine. Founder of RM Model/Designer Management!

For your First Photoshoot in Top Model, you all received a Baby Picture from home. You then had to transform it into a Modern, High Fashion photo.

The Judges are now going to critique you individually! Then we will add up the scores and will determine who stays and who leaves the competition tonight!
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Pia :::::

Ray – “I liked the fact you changed the cot for the bed but this photo does not do you any justice. We can’t see your body and you look TINY! Really looking at your close up and I don’t see any emotions either, you look kind of bored to me. Not impressed for the first week!”

Erika – “I disagree with Ray! You did really well! I appreciate that you didn’t go for something simple. You but a bed in the desert and made it work. Good job!”

Ahmir –“I really loved the concept of your photoshoot. However your face looks like your smelling something foul. I could tell you were trying to be fierce but it came off disgusted. A for effort though just work on your face and give more extravagant poses.”

::::: Aubrey :::::

Ray – “I think this photo is FANTASTIC! Your eyes are incredible, it just pierces through my screen! You look sexy and it was a great interpretation of your baby photo! I think this will be a hard one to beat! Well done!” ( Avoid using pictures with writing  )

Erika – “It really was a great interpretation of your baby photo! I love the contrast of the blues with your dark eyes and hair. It really draws me in. Great work!”

Ahmir – “Absolutely flawless this is what I was looking for! You took your baby picture and made it even more flawless. The pose is extremely simple and in a more WOW pose, but that face blew me away. YOU BETTER WORK. Just next week show me you can do more than this one great photo.”

::::: Margaux ::::

Ray – “Seeing your photos from the application and the challenge, this really does let me down a little bit. I don’t see much imagination in the pose and your eyes are dead. You literally look like a fly on the wall. I can see where you tried to bring in the baby photo but for me this didn’t work.”

Erika – “I am sorry but I like this photo for the fact that you look absolutely stunning in it. It’s high fashion and it’s simple. It shows your growth as a woman excellently!”

Ahmir – “Erika, Ray is right! Girl you are lucky you have immunity you look like a dead possessed doll. The face is ok it's looks like someone took a picture right before you were about to sneeze. I hope this was first week jitters because if you don't shape up you won’t always have immunity. But I do want to re-iterate that your face is nice I can see loads of potential and you won the challenge so you can obviously do it. I am only being this hard on you because you have proven you can do it. Just bring the face into the body and you'll remain at the top.”

::::: Jake :::::

Ray –  “I saw this picture and I didn’t know what to think. Honestly, I was blank. I don’t think this is a bad photo but I don’t know where you were trying to go with it. I understand your lying back like in the pram but I don’t finish understanding the concept. I see potential in your face but I am a little bit confused on what is going on."

Erika – “I love to disagree with you Ray! I love it! It’s fashion forward and playfully serious! Very nice!“

Ahmir – “And I am going to have to disagree with you too Ray! The guys came to play. Yaaaas this is fierce H to T modelling the pose is everything. You found your light and it makes your face look great. Even though you are wearing heels you look so masculine and most importantly you look like a model. One thing though the hand is hideous so relax your hands.”
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Brandon :::::

Ray – “I see some emotion and I see resemblance to your baby photo but I see this as being a still shot from a movie rather than a high fashion photoshoot. I got the interpretation, I just didn’t see the model”

Erika – “Hahaha, once again Ray! Very well done! I like that you incorporated the backpack and show your great sense of style!”

Ahmir – “Erika Please! I don't know who told you a facebook profile picture was modelling. Just because you are wearing a book bag doesn't make it like the baby photo. Your eyes are dead it looks like you are just staring off into the distance it's not a good look. You’re very good looking, but that's not enough fix it and fix it quick.”

::::: Jasmine :::::

Ray – “It was much better than I expected, this could have gone cheesy but it didn’t. I love your profile facial features and you still show power although you are not looking straight at camera! Now try focus the tension in your neck into your body, neck is stiff. Apart from that, good work!”

Erika – “YASSSS!! You not only went high fashion, like you were suppose to, but you took a unique twist to your baby photo. Very well done!”

Ahmir – “Probably one of the fiercest faces! Your face is flawless and you are capturing the light. Now the pose looks like you weren't ready. It's definitely not the worst pose but nowhere near the best! Work on the poses you need to go to the house and practice in the mirror all night long.”

::::: Fatima :::::

Ray – “You were one to watch out for in my eyes...until this week. You are going to tell me you couldn’t find a photo with food? What is this? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la1nbyqY8B1qbrb70.png Excuses will get you NOWHERE in this competition, so I am disappointed that you just picked any photo in which you look good in for you to pass to the next round.”

Erika – “You are so stunning! That smile! Those eyes! My ONLY problem is that this seems more like a simple beauty shot. There’s no extra wow to it and they may hurt you this week.”

Ahmir – “This is just bad! This is not covergirl week. The essence of the photo wasn't even the same. You just have to gain a better understanding of your face body and connecting it to the photoshoot. But yeah this wasn't good at all definitely one of the worst, not the worst but close.”

::::: Nikitasha :::::
Ray – “Yes you look fierce and beautiful and yes maybe the background can resemble your baby photo but I have seen this photo so many times that It becomes unoriginal to use it in a competition like this. For me this is playing it safe and I don’t commend that. I want you to take risks. This is NOT a risk.”

Erika – “I think differently. I love this photo! It showcases your beauty well, but also I love the fact that you used a child in the photo with you. It gives it a sort of parallelism to your childhood picture. Very well done!”

Ahmir – “This looks a little more Rupal's Drag Race than ANTM, but the body and pose is absolutely flawless and I feel you didn’t really capture the essence of the photoshoot I was telling Fatima about. Just watch the face and hopefully you can connect the face with the body.”
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Tyler :::::

Ray – “This is the most boring photo I have ever seen in the 6 Cycles I have done this show. I see no emotion, no story, I see you standing there looking at the camera. Your baby photo is a baby who is having fun, playing and feeling joyful. This photo is full of misery, sadness and boredom. Worst photo I havee seen so far.”

Erika – “This was boring. Pure and simple. There was nothing to it and didn’t reflect your baby pic well at all.”

Ahmir – “Probably the worst photo yet. This was absolutely atrocious and a mockery to the show! So many guys wanted your spot and this is the work you are producing? Honestly this is nowhere near modelling your just standing there looking lost. You are already at a disadvantage because of your body type and you aren't doing yourself any favours if you want to go home now you should go, but if not and by the grace of God you stay get it together and get it together quick because you won't be given another chance.”

::::: Ronel :::::

Ray – “Finally!!! A guy who knows how to work a photoshoot! This is sexy, masculine and I would defiantly stop at this shot in a magazine and keep my eyes on it for more than a few minutes! You embraced your body and your eyes connect with the camera really well! Amazing job!” ( Avoid Labels and Writing on picture )

Erika – “My, you have certainly grown up! This photo is sexy and alluring, BUT missing the high fashion element for me. But, overall you did a great job with interpreting!”

Ahmir – “I am going to fall to the floor. Everyone go home! America's next top model is standing in front of me! This is absolutely flawless you took the baby photo and made it now and made it FINE! The best so far obviously I have nothing to say other than pure perfection. *turns to everyone else* Watch this one!”

::::: JC :::::

Ray – “Another person I expected a lot from and again I get let down. You really do look hot and very handsome, but I feel like this is a photo you did with your friends, I don’t see the FASHION in it and its really simple to make a statement in week 1.” ( USE BIGGER IMAGES )

Erika – “Well I like your simple interpretation of your baby photo. My only thing would be that I’d like to see you face the camera.”

Ahmir – “I feel like I keep repeating myself, just laying there isn't modelling. Honestly this is really frustrating because like I said so many people wanted a spot and then some of you just get here and waste it. JC you’re gorgeous, but that isn't enough. I really do want you to stay because I see potential if you stay please show me I actually do see potential.”

::::: David :::::
Ray – “I am starting to get a little PEEED off at the moment. You really think I would let this go by as a good photo? This is a photo of you at a party, for a magazine posting the Top 10 most Wild Celebrities, but not Top Model material for me at all!”

Erika – “This is a good interpretation! You are gorgeous, but the people in the background are taking away from you, by being distracting.”

Ahmir – “ *Sets down ipad and puts head in hands* Guys the girls are definitely winning because you have came on the show and not only embarrassed yourself but all us guys.”
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jodilly :::::

Ray – “I really see potential in this photograph. I think it is a great first photo to present to the judges and I think you took your photo and MODERNISED is to the MAX! I like it! You have swag and you are different from the rest! Your mouth abit more closed and it would have favoured your face more!”

Erika – “I think you could have done a bit better. The colours contrast too much for my liking. The black attire mixed with the blue bra, light brown jacket, against the white snow just isn’t eye caching to me.”

Ahmir – “I think you are cool and this photo is cool! I see potential in you too and this photo makes me want to see more of what you can give. You need a little more power to stand out more from the crowd”

::::: Jay :::::

“Jay you did not post. Your challenge score is not enough to get you through to next Week. Therefore, due to inactivity, TWICE, you have been eliminated from the competition, Please return to the house, collect your bags and go home. Many people wanted to be in your shoes and you let everyone down, TWICE!”
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS HAVE BEEN ADDED ::::::::::
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
I have 13 Models standing in front of me but I only have 12 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 12 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo of the Week and will be displayed in the Group for the remainder of the Competition.

Best Photo goes to....
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94

AUBREY!

Congratulations!
9.6 + 58 = 67.6
Challenge score + Judges score = Total
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Runner up for Best Photo is
Jasmine!

6.3 + 51 = 57.3
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Ronel!

8.8 + 47 = 55.8
Jake!

9.4 + 43 = 52.4
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Margaux! You had immunity, but I have called you were you were supposed to be called at.

9.9 + 42 = 51.9
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Next name is
Nikitasha! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model!

9.3 + 35 = 44.3
Jodilly!

7.1 + 37 = 44.1
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Pia!

8 + 27 = 35
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Fatima!

9.8 + 19 = 28.8

All the girls have been called. 4 guys remain, One has already left. The girls have TAKEN OVER!
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Brandon!

8.6 + 20 = 28.6
David!

8.2 + 14 = 22.2
3497 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Can Tyler & JC please step forward...

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!