This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 8 ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Week 8 ] - Panel!

3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to this weeks Panel.

7 of you have come overseas to Greece and I hope you are enjoying your time here and appreciating every moment you live in this beautiful, cultural country. For one of you, your time in Greece has come to an end. 7 will become 6 which means one of you must pack your bags and leave Greece tonight.

Ahmir, Erika & I will now critique your photos. After that Challenge Score will be added to Photoshoot Score to determine who stays and who goes. Good Luck!
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Pia :::::

Ray – I like this photo, I don’t think it is the best photo I have seen of you but it is defiantly not the worst. I love the wind in the hair and your body positioning, its different but it works for me. I do think your face needs just a little more expression, right now it looks blah.

Erika – This is cute…if we were still in the early stages of this competition. Sure you look stunning, but I don’t see the inspiration of the Greece vibe from this shot. It’s just a cute beach shot, nothing more.

Ahmir - This is beautiful! It is very soft and sensual but still powerful. I wish it was a bit more powerful but this photo could be placed in a number of magazines because it is just that versatile, good job.

::::: Nikitasha :::::
( 1st Photo Picked )
Ray – I did have trouble picking a photo. The both of them did not really stand out. The second one the outfit wears you so I picked the first one. I do like the fact you are walking and in motion but for me the photo looks like still shot from a commercial, don’t see the high fashion.

Erika  - Your first photo is very beautiful! The determination on your face is golden and that dress matches well with the greek architecture behind you! Your second photo is stunning! Love the modern take on Greece architecture! Makes for a very high fashion shot!

Ahmir - Can you say DIOR at its best! This photo is absolutely stunning, the movement and the way you have sold this huge gown is beautiful. The only thing I could say is bring some more intensity to your eyes and watch your angles, other than that great work.

::::: Margaux :::::

Ray – It is a very different photo but that is Margaux and that is why I love this picture. You give sexiness by lifting up the dress to show your legs and even though you are not looking at the camera your body language is already giving the expression so for me..... WELL DONE!

Erika – Yasss!! This is stunning, sexy, and your beauty shines through! Love the modern take on the toga and that hair do is on point!

Ahmir - I'm not sure how to feel about this photo. It's fine but you and I both know that at this point is not good enough. You made it overseas for a reason and it wasn't because you take okay photos you need to push more and take yourself to the next level.

::::: Ronel :::::

Ray – I love love love the outfit, that is something I would defiantly wear. Although your face looks angry at least it is giving an expression and the photo is not boring. Do I think this is a good photo? Yes! Do I think it is the Best Photo? No. That is my only problem.

Erika – This is one of my favourite shots your ever submitted! I love the daringness of you standing on the ledge. The look of “I’m going to rule the country” on your face. The clean and snazzy outfit. All works well with your inspiration!

Ahmir - This doesn't look like modelling to me it looks more like before anger management class. There is a difference between looking fierce and looking angry and you didn't find the balance today. The pose and they way you captured the light was good but I've seen much better.

::::: JC :::::

Ray – Here is my problem with you JC...I really do like this photo. I think its high fashion, edgy and you look really good in it. Now...does it remind me of Greece? Not in the slightest. I don’t see anything related to the pillars that you saw in Greece and the whole point was that.

Erika – I actually like this modern take you had! The keyword to this challenge is “inspiration” not copy catting and I think you did very well! I love how the colours of the pillars make you stand out!

Ahmir - The eyes are thinning, everything else is horrible it looks like you are bored using the toilet! Not even a glimpse of modelling in this photo it looks like your over it and don't care.
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jasmine :::::

Ray – You have the most High Fashion photo this week but you had no choice to do this because again you didn’t make the Challenge. I like the photo I just don’t LOVE it. You are strong and you wouldn’t be in the bottom 2 with this photo but again the Challenge was missing so I don’t know how your scores will add up.

Erika – I can see the inspiration in this shot. Your stance is very similar to the gladiator. It’s tough, strong, and fearless. The outfit is high fashion and I love the glare you’re giving the camera.

Ahmir - This photo is not good you look like an alien caught in headlights and the alien like features are one of your biggest assets but this week you didn't use them to your advantage and you aren't selling the clothes or yourself as a model in this photo you are forgettable at best.

:::::: Aubrey :::::

Aubrey got lost in Greece and didn’t make the Photoshoot on time. 7th Place this week for Aubrey.
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
7 Models stand in front of me but I only have 6 Photos in my hands, these photos represent the 6 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model.

The First name I am going to call had the Highest Score and is Best Photo of the Week...
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Margaux! Congratulations!

9.6 + 53 = 62.6
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Runner Up for Best Photo goes to
Ronel! Well done!

7 + 53 = 60

You and Margaux got the same score for the Photoshoot.
If you would have done better in the Challenge you could have won.
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Next Model staying in Greece is
Nikitasha!

9.8 + 50 = 59.8

Pia!

8 + 50 = 58
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
JC!

6 + 41 = 47
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Can Jasmine & Aubrey please step forward....
Both of you stand here for very similar reasons.

One of you for missing the Challenge *camera rolls to Jasmine*
and another for missing the Photoshoot *camera rolls to Aubrey*

Missing a deadline is really crucial in the Fashion Business and if you miss your shot, its over.

So who stays?
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94

I had to be fair and base it on the person who had the Highest Score out of both.

Jasmine, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model!
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Jasmine

0 + 44 = 44

Aubrey

9.4 + 30 = 39.4

Aubrey this means you have been Eliminated. It really is a shame because I thought you were going to get further than this. In your case I hope the Models realize that missing ONE photoshoot WILL send you home. I am sorry but you must pack your bags and leave Greece. I hope you join many more of my group games to come!
Thank you!
3448 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
RANK THIS WEEK:
1st: Margaux - 62.6
2nd: Ronel - 60
3rd: Nikitasha - 59.8
4th: Pia - 58
5th: JC - 47
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
6th: Jasmine - 44
7th: Aubrey - 39.4
3448 days 22 hours ago
PureEssence
yaaaaaaaaaaaaas
3448 days 19 hours ago
Prada
Awww shame I could have one Best Photo anyways #sorryaboutit Congrats Margaux. *will grab that best photo next time.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!