This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 9 ] - Photoshoot!

Topic » [ Week 9 ] - Photoshoot!

3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models!

Before we start I would like to say I was really inspired by your Speeches this week! It was really emotional and I loved to hear where you all come from and what makes YOU!

The Challenge results are going to be like the Photoshoot call out. BUT I will call you from 6th to 1st, in reverse order.

I based your scores like this:
Out of 5 for Speech
Out of 5 for Photo
Total 10

:::::::::: CHALLENGE RESULTS ::::::::::
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
As this is a very important Challenge I decided to do this like a Call out. Its the final Challenge and will have the biggest prize!
No one had a bad speech, your photos are what placed you in this rank.

6th Place is
6th: Jasmine - 7.3
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
5th place goes to
5th: Pia - 8.5
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
4th: JC - 8.8
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
3rd: Ronel - 9.3
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Which leaves Margaux & Nikitasha, One of you is the Challenge winner. It was really hard to decide who the winner would be but a decision has been made.

3rd: Ronel - 9.3
2nd: Nikitasha - 9.7
1st: Margaux - 10

CONGRATULATIONS MARGAUX!

You are the winner of the Final Challenge! The photo you posted is one of the Most AMAZING photos I have seen during this competition! Well done!

NOW!! For the prize....
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Listen carefully because this might sound complicated but it really is not.

Like I said this is one of the most Powerful Powers you will ever have.
When the Deadline of the photoshoot is closed and everyone has posted you will have the possibility to make someone CHANGE their photo.
Now, you can pick the strongest photo and make them change it, pick the weakest photo to help them out or Change your own after you have seen all of them. It is completely up to you BUT you do have to Change ONE photo. Yours or the others.

Sounds complicated, but its really simple. When the Deadline closes I will give you the permission to use your power and you will have to give your decision. You can use this anyway you like so USE IT WISELY! 6 WILL become 5!
3445 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PHOTOSHOOT :::::::::

Welcome to your Photoshoot!

This Photoshoot is also inspired by a Photoshoot in Americas Next Top Model! When the girls in the All Stars Cycle 17 travelled to Greece they did a Photoshoot inspired by one of the Most Important Events in The World....The Olympic Games!

The Games originally started in Greece so what a better way to prove yourself in Greece to the Judges!
You will each be assigned an Olympic Game and you will have to inspire your Photoshoot with this. You can research what the Game is about and use that to inspire you.

Underneath your Photo you MUST write a sentence on how you were inspired!!!!

Here are the Games you have been assigned to:
GUYS:
JC - Javelin
Ronel - Long Jump

GIRLS:
Nikitasha - Shot Putt
Pia - Hurdles
Jasmine - Discuss
Margaux - Pole Vault

Be as creative as you can!

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!

DEADLINE: Friday 21st November!

Good Luck!
3445 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to put my power to good use! :)
3445 days 10 hours ago
Intoxicate
Hi its me kenta this is my last and final account promise ray xo
3444 days 19 hours ago
Prada
Kindly remind me for the deadline........ This could have been the hardest Photoshoot yet.
3444 days 10 hours ago
Kaushal
Still finding....extremely hard
3444 days 7 hours ago
raygan94
Love the tension!!! Less than 24 hours left!
3444 days 1 hour ago
jc2fresh
Jc
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/0b/69/83/0b6983621f2125d0f41fe233d4780a28.jpg 

This photo represents  why javeli is unique from within the the other events this consist on your arm and other body strength while other include skill that why i wanted to pop out my muscular side to show what the strenth u take in playing javelin
3443 days 20 hours ago
Prada
Intoxicate getting banned. :3 gosh what's gonna happen

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!