This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Quarter Finals ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Quarter Finals ] - Live..

3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Quarter Final Live Show!

From 15 Acts that started of this competition only 5 of you remain. 10 have left and things are about to get tougher!

This weeks theme is going to be much different than any other week and much harder than any other week. Remember, only 4 of you can make it into the Semi Finals.

This is how the Quarter Finals will work...

You will each get a song from a past X Factor Winner, you will have to find a performance from that song, listen to it, study it and find one of YOUR songs that can relate to the song you have been given. Listen to the song well, find out the story behind it and figure out the meaning behind it.

Here are the songs you each have been assigned to:
Sam Smith - "Tired of being sorry" by Season 1 Winner Enrique Iglesias
Mariah Carey - "One moment in time" by Season 2 Winner Leona Lewis
Carly Rose Sonenclar - "Died in your eyes" by Season 3 Winners The Saturdays
Jessie J - "Try sleeping with a broken heart" by Season 4 Winner Alicia Keys
Fleur East - "If I were a boy" by Season 5 Winner Beyonce

Now, underneath your performance I want you to write a description on how this song inspired your song. Remember, study the song and find out as much as you can about it, its the only way it will help you!

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!
LIVE ONLY!
NO REPEATING!

DEADLINE: Monday 16th February!
Good Luck!

Happy Valentines Day <3 Love to all!
3359 days 13 hours ago
jason_2_12
Out of all the songs I've got the only one I don't know lol but imma learn this song and try my best :)
3359 days 12 hours ago
tomdudley

This was a very tough choice, but I have finally come to a decision. I have decided to choose Tina Turner's 'A Fool in Love'. I have chosen this song because the meaning of Beyonce's 'If I were a boy' is that it is about a break-up in a romantic relationship and about the cruelties a boy inflicts of a woman and in 'A Fool In Love' especially in the line: "Why he treat you like a fool when he's such a good man", shows that the man she is going out with treats her like a fool, interpreting it like he shows no respect for her.
3358 days 18 hours ago
dandoe
For me the interpretation of 'Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart' and the relation of it to the song I have picked, 'Mamma Knows Best' is the the idea of moving on. Trying to get over someone who has broken your heart and lied to you, but I wanted to remain true to myself and throw in some attitude and high kicking.

3357 days 11 hours ago
jason_2_12
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kamjn7JWWg
For me the Enrique Iglesias track was about a passionate but problematic relationship and the song I've selected is Restart as it sets a similar theme in my head about relationships that isn't working!
3356 days 19 hours ago
marcngoredjo
"a moment like this" is a song about love, feeling like you finally found your true love.
Now the song that i chose is '"emotions". This song further details the specific emotions you get when you are with your "other half". "intoxicated, feels like a dream, flying high" those are but the few things you get to experience when you're with the "one".
3356 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Died in your eyes is about feeling like you found your love, the person "that keeps you alive", but the relationship isn't reciprocated.

I chose the song Broken Hearted, because she is in love with the other, and will do "anything you want to", but the guy is leaving her "broken hearted". It connects to the other song in that love can be one way, and not always a true love story.

(starts at 1:39)
3354 days 20 hours ago
tomdudley
waiting in anticipation for the results
3354 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: QUARTER FINALS NOW CLOSED :::::::::

Results will be posted tomorrow.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!