This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Quarter Finals ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Quarter Finals ] - The..

3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Quarter Final Results Show!

There are only 4 spaces in the Semi Finals, so for one of you this is your last performance.

The 5 of you performed songs that were inspired by previous X Factor winners.

The Judges will now critique your performances and then we will announce who has made it into the Semi Finals!

Good Luck!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Fleur East ( Team Beyonce ) singing A Fool In Love :::::
::::: Inspiration: If I Were A Boy by Beyonce :::::

Ray  - If I were a boy is definitely has a different beat to this song but some way or another I understood what you were trying to say in the description below the performance. The performance was good but I HAVE heard better vocals from you before.

Carrie – It’s getting closer to the finals and at this point I have to really judge each performance thoroughly. Vocally you were good, but it didn’t push you in any new direction. The performance was just ok and lagged about. This would have been fine in the early weeks, but for the quarter finals it was a bit on the weaker end.

Beyonce – I liked the way you used my song to inspire yours and I grasped what you were trying to say but seeing how many more of you are left I have to be blunt with you. I agree with Ray when he says we have heard better vocals, so if you survive this week we need strong vocals!

::::: Jessie J ( Team Carrie ) singing Mama Knows Best :::::
::::: Inspiration: Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart :::::

Ray – I felt chills and I felt scared in this performance. Chills because your voice was INCREDIBLE and your vocal was out of this world! Scared because I am afraid for my Team that you will take the title and win this competition! Amazing performance! Well done!

Beyonce – I think there is a great comparison between the Alicia song and your song. The beat was good and I got your point. It came across very well and it was a great performance to watch! Well done Jessie!

Carrie – You continue to show that you’re a force to reckon with. You come out and execute each performance with such style and power that I’m continually amazed. Fantastic job!

::::: Sam Smith ( Team Ray ) singing Restart :::::
::::: Inspiration: Tired of being Sorry by Enrique Iglesias :::::

Carrie – Vocally I felt you were going in and out of pitch. It was like you weren’t totally sure what note to hit. I think you might be getting too comfortable and need to really stay focused on the end game, and that’s winning. You have the potential to be in the finale, but only if you go back to the mind-blowing vocal performances you’ve done in previous weeks.

Beyonce – I don’t really get the similarities between the two songs, I do have to say it is a nice song, you got me dancing although I did not think it was the strongest performance from you or from the night.

Ray – To be honest this might not have been your best vocal performance but I didn’t really care. You made this performance enjoyable and made everyone get up, move, dance and enjoy themselves and that for me screams a place in the Semi Finals. Well done!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) singing Emotions :::::
::::: Inspiration: A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis :::::

Carrie – I mean can it get any better?! Vocally you have such an amazing tone and those high notes are angelic. You could sing the phone book and still intrigue me. Great job!

Beyonce – I am completely astonished by this performance. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!? I am envious because I feel like you could teach me some tricks too and I am supposed to be one of the mentors! Congratulations.

Ray – Although this song had more of a dancey beat I thought the Love tied it all in together. Your screech is something I have not seen anyone else attempt or be able to do it. You are a very unique talent and I think you are strong enough to be in the Semi Finals!

::::: Carly Rose Sonenclar ( Team Carrie ) singing Broken Hearted :::::
::::: Inspiration: Died in your eyes by The Saturdays :::::

Ray – Carly, I was really surprised by you this week. Weeks have gone by and honestly for me you were drifting away but after this performance I HAVE NO DOUBT you’ll be in the Semi Finals. I was focused on your voice the entire performance! Great vocals! Well done!

Beyonce – WOAH GIRL!!! Where did you come from? Like Ray I was only concentrated on your voice, you could hear a pin drop. You have a great talent and amazing voice although I saw few similarities from The Saturdays song.

Carrie - I love that you slowed the song down tremendously and made it about the lyrics. Vocally you were stellar and your proved that with your held out notes and runs. Amazing job!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN :::::::::::

Before we start I'd like to remind you that these results are purely based on the Judges. They have scored you and the lowest score will be eliminated tonight.

The first act going into the Semi Finals has been voted Best Performance tonight...
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Jessie J! Well done! You have made it into the Semi Finals! Congratulations!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Now in NO particular order, the next acts making it into the Semi Finals are...

Mariah Carey! Congratulations! See you next week!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94

Carly Rose Sonenclar! Congratulations Carly and Team Carrie, see you in the Semi Finals!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Fleur East & Sam Smith, one of you will be going home tonight.

You both are in the bottom 2 for the very same reason...
You both were good at the start of the competition, not so much now. The Judges feel you both have gotten too comfortable with the competition and are not showing your full potential. The Judges had to make a decision....

I would like you both to know that the scores had a 1 point difference...

But the Last act making it into the Semi Finals is...
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94

Fleur East! Congratulations! You are the last Semi Finalist! See you next week! Team Beyonce has secured a place in the Semi Finals!
3353 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Which means unfortunately Sam Smith you have been eliminated. It is going to be very different without you in this competition. You have been a very unique talent from the start of the competition but in this case the Judges have decided it is your time! You have been fantastic in throughout and I really do hope you come back and try again in another group game of mine! It has been a pleasure mentoring you and good luck with anything you do from here on out! Much love <3

Team Carrie - 2
Team Ray - 1
Team Beyonce - 1
3353 days 12 hours ago
tomdudley
OMG, THANK YOU SOO MUCH JUDGES! I PROMISE YOU NOW I WILL BRING MY A-GAME FOR THE SEMI FINAL.
3353 days 12 hours ago
dandoe
Yay, so happy with that! Grats all semi-finalists! <3
3353 days 11 hours ago
marcngoredjo
i can't belive i made it. Good luck guys.
3353 days 5 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
:D YAY

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!