This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Final: Part 1 ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Final: Part 1 ] - Live Show!

3342 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Carly Rose, Jessie & Mariah to the Final Part 1 Live Show!

I cant believe there are only 3 of you left, 3 FEMALES may I just add! One of you 3 ladies will be the next voice on Tengaged and win The X Factor Season 7!

Like I just said, only ONE can be the winner so 2 of you still need to go home...
Beyonce is out of the race as she has no Team members any more BUT she is still a Judge and what she says WILL and CAN make a difference in who wins this competition. She will critique and score you all as per usual.

Now this is Part 1 of the Finale. Only 2 can make it into Part 2.
One of you will go home after this Part of the Final.

In order to reach the Second Part you must overcome 2 Tasks.
* Yes my lucky number 2 is coming out alot *

:::::::::: TASK 1 ::::::::::

For this Task we are going to do an X Factor classic. SONG OF THE SEASON!
This is the only Task I will allow you to repeat a performance.
You must pick the song you think you have performed BEST in this competition, making it the song of the season for you.
But it doesnt end there. You must pick a DIFFERENT performance. Meaning it is the SAME song but the video performance must be DIFFERENT from the one you used the first time.

:::::::::: TASK 2 ::::::::::

Now for this Task we are going to do the complete opposite to Task 1.
For this Task we will work on your WEAKEST performances on the show.
I will give you each the performance in which you scored lowest during the show. Ill give you the Week's Theme aswell and your job is to pick a COMPLETELY different song that you think would have been better if you could choose again.
This is different to Task 1. This has to be a NEW song and NEW performance which the Judges have never seen.

The point of this is for the Judges to see how well you can pick out your Strongest & Weakest vocals.

Here are the Weakest scoring weeks for each of you:
Jessie J - Week 5, Cover Songs.
Carly Rose Sonenclar - Week 2, Dance Songs.
Mariah Carey - Week 2, Dance Songs.

This is your Final shot to show the Judges you can take it one step closer to win the title.

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!
DEADLINE: Wednesday 4th March!

Good Luck!
3342 days 9 hours ago
dandoe
For 'Song of the Season' I have chosen to sing 'Nobody's Perfect' because I love that song and feel it was my best performance so far.

For my 'Weakest Performance' task of covers, I have decided to sing 'I knew you were Trouble', so I hope you enjoy it and that I pull it off and make the finals! Good luck Carly and Mariah! <3
3340 days 6 hours ago
marcngoredjo
For 'Song of the Season' I have chosen to sing "I'll be there" because i felt like you guys really enjoyed my previous performance.

"Always be my baby" as a replacement of my previous dance-themed performance.
http://youtu.be/thx4vU8d3Q4?t=37m5s

i really want to thank my mentor Ray for bringing me this far. I also want to congratulate Jessie and Carly for making it this far :).
3340 days 1 hour ago
Arcaninemaster
Song of the Season- Feeling Good.
I picked this because I think it really fits my voice.

Redo Song- Everybody's Watching.
I picked this because it is a good replacement from my Dance theme song, and I think the judges will love it!
3339 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: LIVE SHOW NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!