This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Confessionals

Topic » S1 Confessionals

3208 days 10 hours ago
anthonyds__
Steve said

My plan is to throw the challenges lie as convincing as I can.im gonna make alliances and control them. There's gonna only b one alliamce I count on and tats gonna b my main alliamce then I'll have one or two sub alliamces
3208 days 10 hours ago
anthonyds__
Om3ga said

its gonna be intresting me and doubledare have some bad blood
3208 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Audrey said

confession: so far im with no one but i rather talk to some of these people and get on their good side so im safe for the week if im not hoh
3208 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Audry said

confessional: so far om3ga is playing dumb so i'll act along soon i'll try to get him pre juried because if someone wants to be sneaky after playing sooooo many group games this early on deserves to go soon
3208 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Audrey said

confessional: so far om3ga is playing dumb so i'll act along soon i'll try to get him pre juried because if someone wants to be sneaky after playing sooooo many group games this early on deserves to go soon
3208 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Om3ga said

eveybody sucks here
3208 days 7 hours ago
anthonyds__
Brittany said

Confessional: I am so excited for this to start! I've never been part of one of these groups before. I'm a little nervous because I'm kinda new to tengaged, but I've done pretty well in fastings and I'm  pretty good at manipulating people. I also have a set group of 3. Hope they stick with me. :)
3208 days 7 hours ago
anthonyds__
Britney said

me, steve, and wisconsin
3207 days 11 hours ago
anthonyds__
Steve said

Glad I loss and omega won because me throwing it makes me look weak with us good and omega winning is good cuz were aligned and I can control wat he does
3207 days 11 hours ago
anthonyds__
Brittany said

That was so exciting!! I'm so happy I was chosen for this. I wanted to do good, but I didn't want to win the first HoH. Plus, I'm happy Om3ga won it. He's working with me, steve, and audrey. so I think I'm at least safe for the first eviction. :)
3207 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Om3ga said

it feels so good winning hoh 4 i feel like nomming maxwell and roger
3207 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Steve said

I'm currently trying to get omega to put up Conner and roger cuz they're challenge threats and the more threats are out the better for me I only want sheep
3207 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Audrey said

confessionals: so me steve and brittany we called ourselves the exterminators and we are using om3ga to put up connor and roger so we can evict connor
3207 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Steve said

I kinda want Joey to go up now
3207 days 9 hours ago
anthonyds__
Audrey said

so roger and joey are going up which is good because i can't really push him to nominate connor but that special power is something but not really worried about it

open group

ARS- Behind the Scenes!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!