This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Appliacations

Topic » Appliacations

4507 days 3 hours ago
evil_derrick
Name:

why you looking for a tengaged duo:

why you think you I could be your tengaged love:

1 thing you already know about me:
4507 days 1 hour ago
coreypanda
Name: Corey
Why you looking for a Tengaged Duo: I want someone who I can trust and be both great friends and allies with :)
Why you think I could be your tengaged love: We're already friends and we used to talk a lot more and get along very well. I think we have a lot of potential to be an amazing duo.
1 think you already know about me: You're dating Robby :)
4506 days 22 hours ago
NotAfraid
Name: Gabbie

why you looking for a tengaged duo: I'd like to have someone who I can be good friends and allies with... and I'll know they'll always have my back and be there for me, and of course I'd be there for them to because that's what duos do they stick together through thick and thin. :)

why you think you I could be your tengaged love: We get along very well and we're quite good friends even though we don't talk as much as we should... but this would probably make our friendship stronger yeah yeah :D

1 thing you already know about me: that you're a sweetheart < 3 does that count as something? :S
4506 days 8 hours ago
xCelestex
Name: Alex

why you looking for a tengaged duo: because i want someone i know i can trust, that i can tell secrets too, can support me with my goals and i support him/her, that i can play games with him, have fun with him, go on calls, and that i can have one main person that i know is always there for me

why you think you I could be your tengaged love: because your derrick, your perfect for me, i really think your one of my closest friends ever, your so nice and sweet and kind and a rachely good gameplayer! ily sososososoososos much and i hope u can give me a chance because we get along so well

1 thing you already know about me: your strategic, you know the game more than your own adress, you know how to play it, you play to win, you know exactly what it takes and you got it too, you have it all and if you would be in the real bb ud win easily, no competition
4506 days 4 hours ago
realityfreek
me
4506 days 1 hour ago
ajg31397
Name: anthony

why you looking for a tengaged duo: im lonely and i want someone there for me.

why you think you I could be your tengaged love: we are very good friends and i care so much about you < 333

1 thing you already know about me: your so sweet, you live in iowa, and your 19 =S
4505 days 7 hours ago
TaylorStLouis
Name: Taylor :*

why you looking for a tengaged duo: Because i want someone too reily on instead of just myself. Someone who i can tell everything too and have fun with :')

why you think you I could be your tengaged love: Since when were we not...? Awh because you such a cutie and we recently just got close and the calls we have are so much fun<3

1 thing you already know about me: That you dating robby and you werq your rachel wig ;)
4504 days 8 hours ago
JUM40BUM40
Name: Jack
Why Im lookin for one: My dynamic duo quit tengaged
Because we have so much fun in games
I know your engaged to Robby and that we played 2 stars together
4504 days 5 hours ago
realityfreek
Name: tyler

why you looking for a tengaged duo: mto have a partner in crime

why you think you I could be your tengaged love: because im the best

1 thing you already know about me: hmmm, you have a big heart

open group

jkjakhksjksakaj

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!