This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4

Topic » Tribal Council 4

4737 days ago
octozone
good evening everyone. welcome to your first tribal council as the thanatos tribe.

here are some questions to answer:

do you think the game will be more interesting now that there's only one tribe?

do you think the former mikas tribe members have the advantage because more than half of the remaining players are from mikas?

no one can vote for Midgetkitty123 because he won the immunity challenge. everyone knows the drill, you guys can start voting now. i'll be accepting pms until wednesday 3:25 PM est.

K?un everyone!
4736 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
I think the game will definitely become more interesting now that we are one tribe. It will be intriguing to see what happens with old tribal lines..
4736 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I think it will be interesting. In my opinion, the former Mikas members didn't really bond. Sure we kicked ass in the challenges, destroying Sakim, but its still anyone's game. Mikas could flip. Mikas could not flip. It all depends on how it works out. I see alliances in this game. I won't say names. But in 90% sure everyone has made some sort of Alliance. We will have to see what happens tonight.
4736 days 5 hours ago
butiongr08
i forgot who the old mikas and sakim are actually :)) *blonde moment* but ill vote for the person i least communicated with. :)
4735 days 17 hours ago
octozone
Okay guys, this is embarassing. I made a mistake. I lost the voting urn while I was cruising my yacht. Because of this, you need to resend me your votes. I'll be accepting votes until thursday 11 AM EST. again guys, sorry XD
4735 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
*writes down name*
The first vote after the merge is always a tricky one...but I hope this goes smoothly
*puts vote in urn*
4735 days 15 hours ago
dabomb127
*writes down name*
Well, you had to go /:
4735 days 15 hours ago
Midgetkitty123
*writes down name*
I still don't know who you are
*puts vote in urn*
4735 days 13 hours ago
mloobs
*writes down name*
" Good Luck _____"
4735 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
*Puts vote in urn.*
"Your times up."
4732 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
*sits in suspense*
4731 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
*lies in suspense*
4731 days ago
sarge455
We are all going to die off waiting to continue...lol
4730 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Im about to quit if this game does not advance any time soon.
4729 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
*Sees the poll has shut and sits up at tribal waiting for the host*

open group

Survivor: Death Island (DAY 13)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!