This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Gen 2 S9 Apps

Topic » Survivor Gen 2 S9 Apps

3619 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is either the LAST or SECOND to last season were new players can apply.

Username:
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called:
What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?:

Why do you want to play?:
Why should I select you?:

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?:
3619 days 17 hours ago
zachboy967
Zachboy967
Zach

5PM. Anytime works actually

Yours is fun and I have time now so why not?
I love Survivor group games, and I need experience

I'm extremely tall.
3619 days 17 hours ago
Euro
Username: Euro
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Davey

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: 3am-7pm

Why do you want to play?: Because you are a Survivor host great and I want a chance to play before your season ends.
Why should I select you?: Because I will work my ass off and play my heart out in all three aspects of the game.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I am really athletic, I go to the gym daily and got sportsperson of the year at school.
3619 days 17 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease

Username: DontVoteMePlease
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Daniel

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Generally 2 PM EST to 8 PM EST.

Why do you want to play?: To have fun, strategize, and win.
Why should I select you?: You know I play hard, and am in it to win it, I'm certainly not someone who's going to accept defeat.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: In school, I was an undefeated chess champions for four years in a row.
3619 days 16 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Username:alaskanfiredragon
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called:AFD

Why do you want to play?:im sick of big brother bull shit. survivor is better
Why should I select you?: please do

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: best lacrosse attackman on tengaged?
3619 days 10 hours ago
MoooHades

Username: MoooHades
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Liam

Weekdays ~ 2:30am-7am
Weekends ~ 8pm-7am

Why do you want to play?: Because I've always wanted to play one of your group games.
Why should I select you?: Because I'm ready to play

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I'm training to become a Chef.
3619 days 10 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine

Um, 8?

Because it is about time you need some sexy people in this island and not old hags.
Kind of obvious? I like to blindside people and crush there dreams in winning.

Playing tengaged groups actually distracts me from irl problems. It like distracts me and interests me.
3619 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Username: Dinosauro27
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Dino

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: anytime anyday baby (except preferally not at 5:30 cuz another group game challenges are then but it doesnt matter if thats the only time you can)

Why do you want to play?: I have heard you are a great host and Im ready for a challenge
Why should I select you?: Because I play hard, especially in big name series like Obscurities

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: My goal in life is to become a MILF, but Im a dude.
3619 days 10 hours ago
Stitch_18
Username: Stitch_18
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Jose
Age: 13 (You can make up a age for the game if you'd like)

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Mostly any time, I stay up till like 3AM so, if I can't come - then I am with family.

Why do you want to play?: I've heard of this group for days and never thought of joining but, now I feel like I can win if I were to join.
Why should I select you?: I didn't come to lose so if you picked me, I would come to win.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I act childish no matter what, and I am fully of energy.
3615 days 16 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Username: MooseAntler86
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Kevin

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Most like late afteroon/early nights

Why do you want to play?: Ive heard this is a great group game and I love survivor group games
Why should I select you?: I am a strategic player and I have what it takes to win

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?:  I caught foul balls in 2 straight baseball games i went to lol
3614 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
Username: Sosyomomma
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Andrew

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Any

Why do you want to play?: I love survivor group games and have heard great things about you as a host
Why should I select you?: Im active and a strong player, i send lots of confessionals

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I moved out when I was 17
3610 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Username: OldNewz

Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Newz

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Anytime basically. Since it's summer, i have no school so i'm pretty much free

Why do you want to play?: This is you're last season hosting and i would love to play in you're last season :D

Why should I select you?: Cause i want another win under my belt :D

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I'm from middle east but i am not muslim :D
3609 days 22 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ghrocky100
Alex
Anytime until August 11, then after 4 est
I am starting to get into survivor group games
My plan going is the most original ever
I am a brony
3609 days 22 hours ago
Matte
Username: Matte
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Mathz

13:00 by 23:30 (Brazil) :s

Why do you want to play? Because I want to learn more about that game and make friends.
Why should I select you? Because I don't use to lose and here I will do my best forever.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life? I used to kill earthworm when I was kid to give for the pisces.
3609 days 22 hours ago
Queenisha
Username: Queenisha
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Jean

What are ALL of the EST times you can make challenges?: Well I can plan around the times you choose since i'm on vacation so 1pm - 9pm

Why do you want to play?: Because I love playing group games because they are way more fun and interactive than regular games, and I also tend to excel in challenges where I'm present So I'll be a threat to everyone :)
Why should I select you?: Because I will be an amazing addition to this game that will dominate and be fun to watch. Also because I love how you don't ask for stupid stuff like Karma/Color level.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I have been doing acrobatics/dance since I was 4 so I'm extremely flexible (Just Google Brooke Hyland acrobat dance, and while i'm not as good as her, Im close.)
3609 days 22 hours ago
iamtrey
Username: iamtrey
Real Name/Name You Want To Be Called: Trey/ Trey or Manatee Man

well i live in pacific time zone but since its summer any time, unless i get a job hmm
Why do you want to play?: because, you hosted 3 years and im sick and tired of joining groups and half way threw the host leaves for two weeks its so annoying
Why should I select you?: I actually did really well in the ones i played and im pretty reliable for everything we half to do, i work well with others, i am funny or so i am told.

What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: I am half black but whiter than most of my white friends

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!