This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BENLINUS speach

Topic » BENLINUS speach

4734 days 13 hours ago
this is were ben must post his speach
4734 days 13 hours ago
speach is mandtory
4734 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hey guys

Ok lets cut straight to the chase, my knowledge on this game is very limited, I didn't participate much but always made sure I was active enough to stay in the game, this ensured no one saw me as a huge threat and put a target on me. It obviously payed off then when I got to the final 7 I thought screw it the real Ben is coming out so I came into challenges more and became more social. Then at final 5 I knew I wanted to win this not only because I am a competitive person but because I had cone so far. I had 0 allies until final 5, then myself G ofl got together.. Then after being annoyed by yellow I spoke a tiny piece of my mind not caring because I had nothing really to lose, so rstar joined us but rs didn't make it, unlucky mate. Yeah now after this crazy game I find myself in the most unlikely position which could hopefully become a win for me. Thank you all for being a part of this and I will be happy to truthfully answer any questions you give me.
4734 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Also gears ofl and yellow on making it this far
4734 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
*grats*

open group

the last one standing season 8 all-stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!