This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

yellowunicorn speach

Topic » yellowunicorn speach

4722 days 15 hours ago
this is were yellow unicorns speach is
4722 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
isnt it speech? whatever sorry grammer nazi. LOL
4722 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
thats not my speech
4722 days 15 hours ago
well ythe sspeach is mandtory
4722 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
okay so where should i start? i came into this game like i always do, friendly and confident(: and a little alliance but as the days and challenges go on, i couldnt do them cuz either a)i was too late to even do them or b)my timezone was too far so there would be possibly no way for me to even do anything in order for me to guarentee safety and a win. i pulled off a great ending though. one for the books everyone! :D i made it to the final 5 once again being voted off and targetted by the rest but i pulled through and conquered it. with the savior of a split vote it came to a final challenge between me and rstar. it was a win-loss victory. i would of loss if his computer didnt freeze. (get a better one. LOL) well anyways it went down to final 4 and i commented first giving me the final finish i always want. i congrats for ofl and ben who also made it this far(: if i dont get your votes, its fine cuz im up against 2 other strong competitors and being in the final 3 is a reward itself already :D i wish everyone luck and congrats to the winner(: sorry if this is long:P
-yellowunicorn the villian(:
4722 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
thats my speech ^^^ sorry if its long. LOL
4722 days 13 hours ago
yellowunicorn
LOL okay then. i dont really mind at all(:

open group

the last one standing season 8 all-stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!