This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Summer Show Planned

Topic » New Summer Show Planned

3346 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
with details available.

It will be called Wanted and Needed and will take place in Austin as well.

The official synopsis-
Six years ago, when these kids were in middle school, their worlds were turned upside down as one of their closest friends suddenly and seemingly vanished without a trace. His parents were distraught and nearly decided to leave the town where they made their adopted son feel like he was the best thing to ever happen.

A few years have past and a new kid comes to town, living next to a house that seems too good to be true... too perfect. And the kid who lives there... he seems like he's lost in the world, almost as though his life is not really his. When this new kid starts to dig deeper into the neighbors, a web of lies and betrayals start to show and that kid finally gets saved... after six years of hell.

But that's not where our story begins. No, it begins with that kid, the one whose world is just starting to be built back up... and the challenge he and his friends, most of whom believed he was dead, face now that he's actually around. Most people don't get a second chance at a happy ending, but these kids definitely deserve it.

It will be a bit of a dark show, especially considering the theme, but I want to not have Kids be my only story. I will add more information as it comes along.

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!