This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

rest of the rules

Topic » rest of the rules

4730 days 20 hours ago
tanner1213
one day one we will have the cornicopia each round you can pick one weapon or supply there will be 48 weapons and supplies.

every day accept for the first day one person will get a power to kill any one they want to. Some days the people will defend the attack and then the power would turn around and the other person that attaked them will die. You can also deny the power then it will move on to the next person. But be careful you only get to deny one.You can take the persons supplies and weapons if you want but you can leave them and message me and tell me to give them to someone else.

Sometimes I will tell you stumbled on food then you will get that food or supplies.You can also get attacked by animals or traker jakers.I will post a video of a cannon firing followed by a name this means that person is dead.After every day i will post a day summery of what happend that day.

I hope you like the game

open group

The Hunger Games:the killing

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!