This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom: Week 1

Topic » Boardroom: Week 1

4738 days 11 hours ago
Fedhasa
Hello Candidates,

Yes I know this is early.... but the actually bottom 3 boardroom is at the time set So don't worry if you were not online as this was posted! :) So this week we saw some really great candidates and some not so great candidates.. I think both teams had there fair share of good and there fair share of bad! However someone has SMASHED the competition I will now read the figures:

In total 24 votes were cast. Ignite got a share of 41.7% of them leaving fusion with 58.3% Meaning that the winning team this week was team Fusion with a lead of 16.6% Congrats Fusion you may now leave the boardroom I will see all of you next week.

So Ignite you had a tough week this week with your team manager leaving you. All bingo,mittens and carlito played well this week! And I only blame the failure of this task on your old PM therefore I have decided not to fire ANYONE! You are all free to leave the boardroom!

candidates please note: tasks always start on Monday at 5pm (uk time) 10pm (new york time)
4738 days 11 hours ago
Fedhasa
Also Mittens you are not considered to be this weeks PM so this does not go against your pm record :)
4738 days 11 hours ago
jameSexi
yes :D congrats to my fellow teamates

open group

The Apprentice (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!