This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 2: And We Are Live!

Topic » Task 2: And We Are Live!

4697 days 17 hours ago
Fedhasa
Hello Candidates,

This week I have brought you to Abbey road were The Beatles made famous! This is were they recorded many of there songs and made the studio a music icon!

This week your task will be to record a radio show roughly 2 minutes long. The radio show will be about a popular news topic * chosen by the PM *. Only 1 person may present the news show. So the rest of the team will be writing the script and finding the information.I will be creating a game email address so the audio clip will be emailed.

There is one rule to the task. Jobs must be divided up and told to me via mail. The PM of the project will be the one who makes the final team decisions on jobs, they will also be choosing the news article the radio show will be about and they will also be the editor of the script. There will then be the presenter who's job will be too perform the radio show. Then the remaining candidates will be the script writers who will write for the team.

Also the task is due on THURSDAY 10pm (uk) 5pm (New York)

I said last week that I will be introducing you to 2 new people. And here they are! I will not disclose there names but they will be my eyes and ears of the competition. The reason for me not disclosing there names is so no cheating in the form of bribing can go on. These 2 people will be helping me decide the winner of this task.

Now please before you do everything else choose PM and roles for each member. Then send them to me :) Also teams will stay the same. Thank you candidates have a good week :)

P.s. I know this challenge may sound confusing any problems please comment below! Also the email address will be given on Monday :)
4697 days 17 hours ago
Fedhasa
Also: The winning team will be the one who gets the most points. Me and my 2 other partners will have a score card and the team who gets the most points will win.
4697 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
If you guys are keen I'd like to be PM for ignite.

open group

The Apprentice (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!