This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4709 days 8 hours ago
NatilieCopter
Character's First Name:
Character's Last Name:
Biography of Character:
Job(Model,Designer,Singer,Actress,etc.):
Active?:
4709 days 3 hours ago
strongslayer
Character's First Name:Strong
Character's Last Name:Slayer
Sexual Oriention:sure heh heh
Biography of Character:Im hot and a rich guy who lives with luxuries of life. Im famous and all the girls want me. Im the biggest player in NY
Job(Model,Designer,Singer,Actress,etc.): Im a movie director and writer that is rich and famous.
Active?: Ya! its summer!
4709 days 3 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
James
Bailey
male
straight
Surfer from Florida that moved to New York to follow his dream of becoming an actor like his absent father who worked on broad way.
actor
Are you kidding me?  Always on.
4709 days 1 hour ago
strongslayer
lol i thought sexual orientation meant if i want to have sex  thats why i wrote yes!  I am straight.
4707 days 20 hours ago
beccajo16
Character's First Name: Rebecca
Character's Last Name: Pattinson
Sexual Oriention: Straight
Biography of Character: New lead singer of a rock band trying to get far. Also sexy and badass.
Job(Model,Designer,Singer,Actress,etc.): Singer
Active?: yes
4707 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Nicolas & Alexandre
Le Nisque
Male (Twins)
Nicolas- bi, Alexandre- questioning
The Le Nisque twins are the forerunners of their family. Alexandre is a well known indie singer. Nicolas is a famous member of the Real World: Barcelona, the Real London, and a designer as well as a member of Desirabilite.
HELL YEAH

open group

Empire State of Drama

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!