This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Realitymogul04 Winning Speech!

Topic » Realitymogul04 Winning Speech!

4593 days 11 hours ago
realitymogul04
Wow. I deserve to win because I outplayed everyone here. From the beginning my alliance with sarge was out in the open, based on things that happened the first week. I was pretty sure themeow was gonna target me so I came up with a genius idea of us working together for the remainder of this game. I had the opourtunity to get out my first target Maya but felt like it would put too much of a target on my back and woulldnt help me in this game so as much as I wanted to put her up and told the DR I wanted too I knee it would be detrimental to my gameplay! Another move I made was with BBlover what meow doesn't know is I didn't evict BBlover I knew that she would have the votes to leave so I decided to make it a tie and let meow have the blood on his hands and do the dirty work. Sarge still trusted me after that point which was good sarge was part of my game. However their came a point where satge was becoming dangerous and he needed to leave. My plan then chnaged to go to the finals with Mhens instead of Meow because of how ruthless meow had been in the game. Everything I did in this game I did to get myslef farther. I knew since day one I wasn't going to be able to win competitions so I needed to play with my Brians instead of my physicality and that's wht kept me here. While in the game everyone liked me but once they left they probably hated me. I outlasted everyone without winning one competition. I wasn't inactive and was hardly ever on the block due to my strategy of making deals and aligning myself with everyone. Any questions feel free to ask me below. It was great playing with you all. Vote with your hearts!
4593 days 11 hours ago
MHens
GOOD SPEECH REALITY I WILL POST MINE LATER DONT WORRY!
4593 days 11 hours ago
realitymogul04
Why thank you Mhens and congrats on getting here with me! Jury please feel free to ask us questions, anything!
4593 days 9 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
your a liar reality  I came up with the idea of us working together im the one that came to you with it. you rode my coattails just about the whole way.
4593 days 9 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
oh and you wanna talk about alliances.

i had alliances with sarge maya 123(sent them all to the jury) reality wildchild L3 till he quit, and belac

i played you all

but i dont care if i didnt win.
4593 days 8 hours ago
realitymogul04
Ummmm no I'm the one that asked you to keep me safe and work together and your the one who said okay but I'm nommin you thus week to test if I was loyal! And you did have tons of alliances and you played an excellent game but you quit!

open group

BIG BROTHER 3: (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!