This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 528 THEME INFORMATION

Topic » TSC 528 THEME INFORMATION

269 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
馃毃馃毃ANNOUNCEMENT馃毃馃毃

As you all know, TSC 528 is scheduled to be a SPECIAL EDITION since it was decided for special editions to take place every eight decisions! However, since you, the players, are the heart and soul of TSC, we would love to hear YOUR feedback by helping us to decide what the next theme will be by opening a poll!

Here are the options:

1. Asia Week! You must send a song by an artist who is a native of an Asian country! See link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_area

2. Azealia Banks Feud Week! You must send a song by an artist that Azealia Banks has feuded with! Those artists are, but not limited to:-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/azealia-banks-vs-the-world-comprehensive-social-media-feud-history-8455742/amp/

3. Cards Against Humanity Week! The hosts will provide you with 8 - 10 Cards Against Humanity fill in the blank cards and it will be up to YOU to fill them in with your song title! Here is an example below:-

Card: The Westboro Baptist Church is now picketing soldiers' funerals with signs that read 'GOD HATES ____!'

Submission:

鉁笍VOTING鉁笍
Direct Message me with 1锔忊儯 for ASIA WEEK!
Direct Message me with 2锔忊儯 for AZEALIA BANKS FEUD WEEK!
Direct Message me with 3锔忊儯 for CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY WEEK!

馃挄DEADLINE馃挄
Voting closes on **Friday 25th August, 2023** and the winner will be revealed right here with further rules for the winning theme!
269 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
I guess #3 even though I don't quite get it...lol I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip and we get Artist  that are native to a Asian country every single week so....
269 days 1 hour ago
LornaHollas
.be
269 days ago
Alexeh23
AZEALIA BANKS
266 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
Hello I am here to announce the winner of the poll! Let's get straight into it!!
266 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
ABOLISH THE YEAR RULE!!!!!!!!!
266 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
In THIRD PLACE with a total of 饾悈饾悗饾悢饾悜 饾悤饾悗饾悡饾悇饾悞 we have
饾悁饾悪饾悇饾悁饾悑饾悎饾悁 饾悂饾悁饾悕饾悐饾悞 饾悈饾悇饾悢饾悆 饾悥饾悇饾悇饾悐!!

Azealia I'm sorry but TSC 528 will NOT be themed after you! 馃挃
266 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
It's between CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY WEEK and ASIA WEEK! Who will come out victorious?
266 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
By a vote of 11-9, the winner of the poll and the theme that will be represented in TSC 528 is
饾悁饾悞饾悎饾悁 饾悥饾悇饾悇饾悐!!!!!

Congratulations to Asian artists around the globe this week will be all about YOU!

Cards Against Humanity Week... I'm sorry... but I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of you!!! Good luck in the next themed week....
266 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Sorry...we had Cards Against Humanity RIGHT THERE are y'all voted for...Asia Week?
266 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
3rd: 饾悁饾悪饾悇饾悁饾悑饾悎饾悁 饾悂饾悁饾悕饾悐饾悞 饾悈饾悇饾悢饾悆 饾悥饾悇饾悇饾悐 (4 votes)
2nd: 饾悅饾悁饾悜饾悆饾悞 饾悁饾悊饾悁饾悎饾悕饾悞饾悡 饾悋饾悢饾悓饾悁饾悕饾悎饾悡饾悩 饾悥饾悇饾悇饾悐 (9 votes)
1st: 饾悁饾悞饾悎饾悁 饾悥饾悇饾悇饾悐 (11 votes)
266 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ok hi yes so i will be hosting the elusive ASIA WEEK !!! so rules are as follows.

For an artist to be eligible, they must have been born or reside in any of the countries listed in the following Wikipedia link. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_area )
-- A group can be submitted as long as at least half the group is considered eligible.
-- Featured artists will NOT COUNT.

All other TSC rules are still in place, which are as follows.

For a song to be eligible it must:
-Not be used by an artist used in TSC 508 - 527 (use the TSC History thread: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1277/forum/topic/2706421 or the google doc link: http://www.tinyurl.com/8nx35lt )
-Not be used by an artist who has appeared in TSC three times this year.
-Not have ever been on either the Top 40 US/Top 20 UK Singles Chart at the time the mailer is sent out
-Not be from an album that charted in the top 5 in the US or UK at the time the mailer is sent out.
-Be 5:00 in length or shorter
-Not have been used in a previous TSC.
-Have a YouTube video that is embed-enabled.
-Be a studio or professional live recording.
-Not be a cover version of a song.
-Not be a song that has been performed as part of the Eurovision Song Contest.
-Have been released as of 1 January, 2010 or later.

see y'all on sunday !!!
266 days 7 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
Ohh i hate rules
266 days 2 hours ago
1001games
8 hours 31 min agoSeaViper
ABOLISH THE YEAR RULE!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!