This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

4226 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
The room where veto meetings and evictions take place.
4221 days 20 hours ago
bryjow123
VETO MEETING
=============

Pieguy has saved himself from the block.

HOH cnathaniel has renominated jake98 in his place.

The eviction voting process will start now.
4221 days 17 hours ago
bryjow123
All of the votes are in, so I will continue with the eviction.

Just a reminder when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door.

By a vote of 2-1,

jake98, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
4218 days 13 hours ago
bryjow123
EVICTION
=========

Just a reminder when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door.

Houseguests, we have a tie. 1 vote to evict cnathaniel, 1 vote to evict Tommy.

HOH JBC8 will vote to break the tie.
4218 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
Bye guys, im sure JBC8 is about to make a mistake so..
4218 days 13 hours ago
bryjow123
JBC8 has selected to evict cnathaniel.

It's official, with 2 votes, cnathaniel, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
4218 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
Congrats to whoever goes to the end with JBC8, you have won the game because he is down some votes!
4210 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
As winner of the Final Power of Veto, JBC8, please post your eviction decision here.

You must vote to evict Pieguy or asz9191.
4209 days 23 hours ago
JBC8
This is a tough decision. I actually like everyone that is left in the game. And I know that I've lost this game. But I would rather stay loyal to my friends than win a game. So with that I'm sorry but I have to evict you, Pieguy.
4199 days 16 hours ago
bryjow123
FINAL EVICTION
==============

As the final Head of Household, asz, you must now cast the sole vote to evict either Tommy or JBC. Please post your decision asap.
4198 days 23 hours ago
asz9191
I choose to take jbc8 I'm sure this will result in my loss because most people can't see passed competitions but we've had a deal since day 2 and I plan to honor it
4198 days 22 hours ago
bryjow123
FINAL EVICTION
==============

Tommy, its official, you are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother House.

Congratulations asz and JBC, you are the final 2 of Big Brother 5.

open group

Big Brother 5 - Back to Basics (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!