This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 5 Power of Veto Competition

Topic » Final 5 Power of Veto..

4237 days ago
bryjow123
The entire house is eligible to compete.

This competition is called "Hall of Fame", and here's how it works.

I will post a series of questions that relate to the current members of the top 500 in Tengaged.

Your job is to answer them and mail in your answers to me. The person with the most correct answers will win.

In the event of a tie, the person who answered the tie breaker closest without going over will win. If everyone goes over, the closest answer will win.

MAKE SURE TO SEND IN THE TIEBREAKER QUESTION WITH YOUR ANSWERS.

1. Which Hall of Famer is currently 371st with 1216 karma?

2. Who was the 127th TV Star?

3. Which HoFer has the following on their profile: "If your reading this, pm me this: 'X-Rays are fabulous'"?

4. Who is the president of the 7th place fraternity?

5. Who is 379th and in the current Stars cast?

6. Who is 140th in the HOF?

7. (Tiebreaker) I have posted an ASCII picture of a horse in the image section. How many characters, not including white space, are used in that pictures

(i.e characters are any letter or symbol, but don't count spaces)

Good luck.
4237 days ago
bryjow123
The questions are intended to be difficult.

THE COMPETITION CLOSES AT: tomorrow at 3 pacific OR when everyone answers, whichever comes first.
4236 days ago
bryjow123
4 way tie for 6/6, everyone got that many except Tommy, who failed to complete it.

The following were the guesses for the tiebreaker:

JBC8: 1020
cnathaniel: 820
asz9191: 600
Pieguy555: 200

The correct answer is...
'
'
'
'
'
'

1055! Congratulations JBC8, you have won the Power of Veto!
4236 days ago
JBC8
I guessed 1030 but 1020 is close enough.
And I have decideded to use the Power of Veto on Pieguy and renominate cnathaniel. Sorry buddy.
4235 days 23 hours ago
cnathaniel
I guess you arent allowed to change your answers on the tiebreaker?
4235 days 23 hours ago
cnathaniel
I sent 1050 because my buddy had done that before and told me the answer but apparently im having mail problems because this is the second fourth time ive sent mail to bryce and he claims he didnt get it!
4235 days 23 hours ago
bryjow123
Even if I had received the change I wouldn't have allowed the answer change in order to maintain consistency.
4235 days 22 hours ago
cnathaniel
Consistency with what? I sent it right after? And you never once said we couldnt change.. im not asking you to change your mind now because i guess it would be too late but I dont understand what you are saying haha

open group

Big Brother 5 - Back to Basics (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!