This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vote me out

Topic » Vote me out

3179 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I feel personally robbed of my experience in this game - 3 T.C's is a lot of game, where bonds and strategizing take place. Pre-merge is the time to take out threats that you didn't want at the merge. A merge happening at this moment is truly sad. I don't know many of you personally. Would like to have gotten the chance to play a full experience with you guys, is all. But, I don't see any merit in winning a game that no one puts effort into. So vote me out please. I will happily vote for any of you to win.

Nothing against the Host. It's just how I feel about the game at this point. Sorry if this offends you 01Gohan. But, you didn't want Chris quitting. So, I'm assuming you don't want me quitting. So, I'm kindly asking this tribe; to write my name down. I would rather be voted out; than go through this game, playing with inactivity.
3179 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
yea, honestly I feel the same way as you
3179 days 16 hours ago
01Gohan
It doesn't offend me.

It just makes me dislike Adam/Michael/Logan more really.
3179 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
I feel bad as well :/

open group

Gohan's Survivor: Indonesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!