This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13

Topic » Tribal Council #13

4697 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well after this it's going to be cut down to three, stakes are once again higher than ever. After all 4 of you have worked so hard to get here, one of you will be going tonight.

BBlover96 can not be voted

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE!!

Votes are due by 9 30 am

Questions soon!
4697 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BBlover96 - Your in the top three now, and in a way have the power at this tribal council. Do you know who you are voting off yet or is this a tough decision.

InfamousAJP - Coming third in the challenge must've disappointed you. Do you think you deserve to make the top 3, and why?

Akora - You nearly won immunity this time around. Do you think you could be back stabbed because of getting close today?

EllenMarie - You have a 2 in 3 chance of staying tonight. Do you think about the 1 in 3 chance of going is more on your mind?
4697 days 6 hours ago
InfamousAJP
coming third doesnt bother me, these guys are extreamly popular on this siute, and great competitors, im proud to be with them! i dont deserve tio be in top three, i deserve to be the sole survivor;)
4697 days 6 hours ago
NatalieRoux
InfamousAJP - Are you feeling at all vulnerable tonight?
4697 days 6 hours ago
InfamousAJP
No, like I said, I never get nervous, I'm too good for that
4697 days 6 hours ago
Akora
umm, i hope not lol. maybe though, im not sure.
4697 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
I think i kbow what im doing
4697 days 2 hours ago
EllenMarie
i feel pretty secure with where i am. i love these guys though so it's hard.
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
All the votes are in!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.. I'll read the votes.
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First Vote...... Akora

1 - Akora
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Second Vote..... Akora

2 - Akora
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Third vote..... EllenMarie

2 - Akora
1 - EllenMarie
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
13th person voted out of Survivor Borneo.... Akora..

3 votes is enough.. bring me your torch..

Akora, *snuffs torch*.. the tribe has spoken.
4697 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well that seemed like a blindside. Well done on making the final 3. However, only 2 of you will get a decent shot at being crowned as the sole survivor. Grab your torches, head back to camp..
4697 days ago
Akora
yeah, it was a blindside lol. GL guys :)

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!