This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 1

Topic » EPISODE 1

4697 days 23 hours ago
dudetb3
Many battles have taken place in the spirit world. The spirit world cannot be seen and no human knows it exists. People that live on the spirit world contain certain powers. Most of these powers are reflexes, like fast sword movement, stronger bodies, the power to survive being shot with a bullet. The spirit world isn’t that big, no more than the size of California, but when a battle takes place, people can sense it. Long ago blackout decided to make his move and conquer most of the spirit world, leaving very little land for everyone who is not his followers (waste land). These people, who he refers to as invaders, are planning to launch a all out war against him and his army including sword fights, shoot offs, and many other intense stuff.
EPIDSODE1:
        “I wonder if ill be able to show people my new sword move,” said Jesse. Phenom, Monster, and Antwane just laughed.
“What is the point, head captain willy knows ur strong,” said phenom. “he just hates the fact u refuse to be a captain.”   
“I don’t want to have to lead a whole army into war, let someone else worry about that,” said Jesse. Suddenly Kooldude walks up to them and said,
“what is so bad about that lol. It has his perks.” Kolldude laughed and waved at the hot ladies walking eight by him and said “u really should have become a captain, it would help u out a lot. I mean, im a colonel, and im loving it, imagine what it’s like to be a captain.”
“I would rather not.” Jesse laughed as two girls approached them. Tori, phenoms girlfriend, and susan, who jesse likes. “hey ladies said jesse, how r u.?
“im feeling good,” said susan and she giggled. “but I think im going to crash early tonight, training was tough.”
“ok, what ever u want,” said jesse as she walked away. “u see, that is why I don’t want to be a captain, because ill lose my chance to be with her.” Just then captain sandizzle walked up and said,
“she is so out of ur league, u should sign up to be in my division to prove ur toughness.” Sand said with a mocking attitude.
“piss off sand!” said antwane and sand walked away. “what a asshole.” Itoxic walked up to them and said,
“don’t take it personally, he is just that way cause he thinks he tough. He is no better than the rest of us lol. So what u guys planning to do tonight.
“just relax and talk,” said jesse,  “Maby play a sparring game or two lol,”
        “im down with that,” said runner, followed by dc, shaboot, and viola. 
For the next they releaxed, some played games, and had fun. When they heard a scream. It was rebbeca, everyone ran to the site and saw ianfitz lying on the ground, dead, with a sword wound in his heart.  Runner and Shaboot immeadialty screamed in horror. Shaboot mourned the loss of his brother and both of them swore revenge for his death. Everyone soon gathered around the dead body to pay their respects. They all assumed that this was blackouts doing, and knew that they would have to invade soon.
In Blackout town, when one of the to ranked soldier brady informed blackout about ians death, Blackout denied sending someone to assinate ian, but promised a reward for who ever did, and laughed. For he knew that the invaders would soon invade and he would be able to test his army out.
Back in waste land, susan lies on her bed, crying, feeling guilty. She said to herself “im sorry ian, I wish I could have saved u, but u left me no choise.”
      TO BE CONTINUED
Remember, ian joined this group with the warning that his character may be killed offthe show. He never left. This is not a death threat.
4693 days 16 hours ago
deathmetal29630
choice*
4677 days 23 hours ago
eminemdude
i cantreadall of thatwithout a nap

open group

TENGAGED FIGHT OF THE WORLD

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!