This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 2

Topic » EPISODE 2

4673 days 19 hours ago
dudetb3
epidsode 2: "who killed ian?"
jesse:good morning susan how did u sleep
susan:not good, i cant get over ians death
jesse:uk they r going to have a burial for him tommorow
susan:ik,i just wish i knew who murdered him, then i would get my revenge.
phenom (just walked into the kitchen): easy girl, trust me, we will launch a full investigation into his murder. no one murders a colonel and lives to tell the story.
jesse:tbh i think there is more than what we know about his death. u dont just get stabbed through the heart without a struggle. i think there was a fight.
phenom:but if there was a fight we would feel his energy being used.
jesse:ik,if there was a struggle, he was clearly outmatched.
susan: what if there was no killer? i mean, ur right about the struggle, if there was one, we would sense it?
phenom: no, they did a blood test, not all of the blood on his body was his, but they cant determine who the other persons blood is.
jesse: we should go, the captains r waiting for us. i dont think there will be training today. we have a meeting

shabboty (now in the meeting room):DAM DAM DAM DAM DAM DAM. WHY CANT WE FIND THIS MONSTER
monster: yo, easy with that shit, call the murderer many things but not my name.
shabboty:SHUT UP ASSHOLE.
willy:silence.shaboot ik ur devastated, but we need to focus on catching this killer.
susan:i think it was one of blackouts soldiers. they have caused alot of shit in the past lol.
tori:i agree, its the only logical answer right now, unless it was one of our men.
noelsarah:that is what scares me. i think it is one of our guys, i cant imagine ian of being killed by some average solier.
willy: enough, i have no doubt that his death was a murder. and i have no doubt that none of our guys are the cause. i fear this was the work  of a assasin, presumbly hired by one of blackouts soldiers.
sandizle: i say invade blackouts's land and kill his followers.
nicole:that is a awful idea
akron:i dont like the term invading, but ill kill if i have to.
viola: i despise the thought of having to invade
Brandonator:ill do what il do to survive
shabooty:STFU EVERONE, WE R GOING TO INVADE AND ILL KILL BLACKOUT WITH MY BARE HANDS.
willy:chillout everyone, i do not intend to invade.
itoxic: so u want to wait till someone else dies.
willy: no, but keep watch for another attack. due to yeserdays murder, i declare no limit on the amount of power and energy u could use tonight if ur attacked.
sandizzle: great. i love using my brutal strength.
tori:u r such a ass sandy

setting switches to blackout land
abro: boss, when do u believe they will invade
blackout: soon, but when they come we will be prepared.
abro:how long have u searched?
sexgoddes: searched for what?
abro:his best soldiers?
blackout:a reasonably long time
abro: r u satisfied with the search?
blackout: yes, my top 10 is now set, every single one of them, has the combined strength of a captain and colonel.

TO BE CONTINUED
POST UR THOUGHTS

open group

TENGAGED FIGHT OF THE WORLD

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!