This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

episode 3

Topic » episode 3

4656 days 13 hours ago
dudetb3
EPISODE 3: "the duel"
Jesse (now practicing his sword skills in the courtyard): so now we have no limits on our power, great.
phenom:dont let that shit go to your head, only use ur ultimate power when the time is right.
jesse: what about our secondary power?
phenom:what do u mean?
jesse:u know, my ability to move water and use it to my advantage.
phenom: this aint the last airbender, stop joking around.
suddenly jesse moved his ands in a odd way, and water started moving toward phenom and crashed into his head
phenom:shit, so how will this help u battle exaclty, i mean water wont stop a sword from coming at your head.
jesse: r u shore about that.
suddenly the water turned to ice, and the ice turned into the shape of a sword.
jesse:i could do some crazy shit with water.
monter:amen to that, i saw the whole thing from behind that tree.
jesse:anyone else see.
dcsooner, gurlbai, bball, nicole, and itoxic all emerged from behind the same tree.
dcsooner:i got to admit man that is sick.
jesse:u guys mind not telling anybody about this.
sandizzle (who was standing behind them):why, ur not the only bender. i bend rocks, deadly rocks.lets do a practice duel, ill enjoy beating the shit out of u.
sandizle moved his arms and legs and a huge piece of rocks went hurtling at jesse. jesse doged out of the way and fired more water back at sandizzle. sandizlle rocks blocked it easily, and sandy sent another rock flying at jesse, hitting him square in the face. jesse recovered fast and sent a shard of i ce  sandy's knee, but sandy easily blocked it and fired a rock wall at jesse, which hit him, causing him to fall down. it took minuets for him to get back up.
sandizzle:if that was a real battle u would be dead. if someone ever knocks u down, i don't care how painful it is, u get back up.
jesse:what makes u think ur opinion matters to me?
sandizzle: dont speak to a captain like that, or u will be picking ur teeth up off the floor.
a shard of ice flew up into the air, and hit sandy in the mouth, causing one of his teeth to fall out.
sandizzle: u little twerp, i was going easy on u, but now, im not holding back till their are broken bones in ur body that cant be healed by bending.
sandizzle fired 3 rocks at once at jesse, and jesse managed to eveade them. jesse fired back more ice and water, but to no avail.
sandizzle: IF UR A TRUE MASTER OF WATER, THEN HEAL THIS.
sandizzle fired an extremly sharp piece of rock at jesse, which hit his arm and gave him a deep cut. jesse responded buy grabbing his sword and charging sandy. sandy took the oppertunity and sent another sharp rock into the same location on jesses arm, this time strong enough to cut the arm off. jesse screamed in agony
sandizzle: dont worry, those organs grow back within hours. if u r truly a master of water, then reconstruct ur arm from ice, and continue our duel.

TO BE CONTINUED
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/dudetb3/1700862/fight-tengaged-episode-3
please pluss

open group

TENGAGED FIGHT OF THE WORLD

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!