This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4

Topic » EPISODE 4

4655 days 15 hours ago
dudetb3
recap: after the death of ianfitz, tensions bagan to rise among the invaders. jesse showed everyon that he has the power to master water, and captain sandizzle reealed that he could master rocks. the 2 began to duel and after losing a front tooth, sandizzle cut off jesse's arm.

EPISODE 4: "the vision part 1"
sandizzle: dont worry, your arm will grow back within hours. if u r truly a master of water, then reconstruct ur arm from ice, and continue our duel.
jesse:u think i could just reconstruct my arm with the snap of my fingers.
sandizzle: yes, i do. and ill make u a deal. if u reconstruct ur arm within the next 5 min, ill walk away and ill call this duel over, but if u dont ill cut off your other arm, which means u have to wait for nature to regrow it back, that could be a while.
jesse:i dont believe, once i reconstruct my arm, u will attack me again. u see what is in my arm, my good arm. this is my sword.
jesse charged at sandizzle, and swung his sword at him. sandy laughed as he blocked this with ease.
sandizzle:u seriously want me to sword battle u.
jesse:yes, i do. first one to impale the other through the stomch wins.
sandizzle: im not wasting my time with a silly pity fight.
jesse:EXCUSE ME (jesse rants as sandy says the nesxt sentence)
sandizzle:i mean, it is not that ur weak, but i have no interst in wasting my time on duels unless some real damage could be done. if we do sword fight, im will cut off ur other arm.
jesse:U WANT TO WHAT? (more rants)
willy (who appeared from among the watching corwd): ENOUGH!!! THERE WILL BE NO MORE DUELS TODAY.
sandizzle:fine, im going to get my teeth fixed
willy:dont go sandizle, i have some important info. everyone gater around.
viola: whats wrong head captain?
willy: it apears the time for battle may be closer then we all thought.
cooln:what do u mean?
willy:i have officialy declared ian's death a murder via struggle. and i have also determined that the cause is from someone with elite strength.
jflig:we know that captain, we already determined that.
willy: i was not finished, i believe ian was killed by one of our men. one of u guys. it is because of this i am will personly examine u all to see if u r all innocent. i hope you all r.
sandizle:could i get my teethy fized now.
Patrick:is that all u care about lol?
later that night while sitting in his room, jesse screamed. he had a vision. in his vision he saw blackout and some tall guy slecting people basedon who was stringest. he didnt know what this was, but he sensed it. he knew this was blackout selecting his top soldiers, and that guy standing next to him, who ever his name is, is blackout's number 1 soldier.

TO BE CONTINUED.
POST UR THOUGHTS AND OPIONS.
4655 days 14 hours ago
zaza
space it out more so it can be easier to read

open group

TENGAGED FIGHT OF THE WORLD

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!