This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Cocaine Room Questioning!!!

Topic » Final Cocaine Room..

4330 days 13 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Congratulations to Dexter and Niko.  You are the last two standing.  One of you will win this game.  You have to convince the girls (jury :P) that you are not actually jackasses.  Instead, you deserve to be the one left standing with a girlfriend for the summer.

Final tribal council will last until Friday [6/29] at 11 PM est.  The reunion/results will be at 3 PM est on Saturday [6/30].

Note:
If the vote ends in a tie, which is possible seeing as Berger is awol and our alternate juror is pointless Matt.  I will do a heads up trivia contest to break the tie.  Good luck gentlemen.
4330 days 11 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
wow. I have survived the party but know the only thing that stands between me and world domination is having a girlfriend for the summer. YOU can help me achieve this!

I have pretty much played the part of a dark passenger in this game. Fake ID's. Stealing Booze. Singing songs...all that shizzle. In the end the dddaaaarrrkkkpppaasssaaanngggerr is the life of the party! Oooooh yeaah.
4330 days 11 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
ps: if you can, please submit questions as soon as possible because I am going away for a week today and will not have access to the internet. So, if you want to ask "the master" a question, please be quick!
4330 days 3 hours ago
Coyle14
I dont have any questions because i made my decision at final 3
4330 days ago
nhulse19
Alright, I'll be honest, I'm responsible for over have of you players going home. I initiated the blindside of draco early on, and then basically set the pecking order of how everyone was voted out from mittens all the way to rhino. Whoever I chose, went home. I was pretty darn close to having complete control of the game, if I would have won final 3, I'd say I played a damn near perfect game. I didn't make alliances with every player, only with players at certain times when I needed extra votes. I aligned with dark at the very beginning as well as draco, but I didn't want them to collide later, so I took out draco. I then made a cross tribe alliance with rhino, which went down to the final 4, where coyle had immunity, so I had no choice but to take him out. I briefly made an alliance with coyle at the end, which admittedly was to try and secure a spot in the finals if coyle won final 3 immunity. My secret pair was Matt, he was inactive, so I voted him off early, and made my own secret pair with rhino. I tried to play as clean a game as possible without blindsiding people, but sometimes to stay in control, you have to. I also worked with irberger a bit, but when one of our votes went awry, he was voted out by myself and dark.

Also to dark, when Saxon was voted out, irberger wasn't the one who flipped, I voted with rhino to knock out Saxon so I could set up irberger and could give you reason to vote him out. That was probably my dirtiest move.

In conclusion, I played in my opinion, a great strategic game, I was always in control. A great social game, I hardly received any votes against throughout the game, so I believe I was in good social standing with most of you. And I played a pretty good physical game, single-handedly winning a few team challenges, not to mention winning a few individual immunities as well. I stayed true to the first alliance I made, and went with it all the way to the end.

I feel like I deserve the win, but I understand if you don't vote me out of irritation of me voting you out or just because you like dark better. Either way, good luck go the jury on their decison, good luck to dark. And I welcome and questions.

nhulse19
4329 days 23 hours ago
RHINO_47
LOL yall lied :) i know cuz i could hear what evryone would say
4329 days 23 hours ago
nhulse19
What?
4329 days 23 hours ago
Prozach
I don't really have anything to question anyone on. Nhulse, you deserve the victory, plain and simple. While I wouldn't QUITE go so far as to say you had complete control (I had an idol in my back pocket, but due to boredom I gave it to irberger to use as he so chose, and I kinda lost track of this season after that), you did dominate the majority of the game. So congrats, you have my vote
4329 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Umm, Niko...I never agreed to an alliance over you, I only voted out Rhino because i knew i had ni shot with someone else. Besides if I had won that challenge, i wuld of sent yur ass packing
4329 days 19 hours ago
nhulse19
I'll rephrase, I made an attempt at aligning with you. You voted the way I wanted you too. So it doesn't really matter to me. I didn't expect you to take me to the finals if you won, it was more of just a shot in the dark. But, I would have kept my word to you had I won the challenge, which is why I didn't put hardly any effort in when I saw dark killing it in the challenge, it was a loophole for me. I don't win, so I don't break my word, and dark takes me to the finals anyway. And woulda could shoulda, but you didn't.
4329 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
well i just wanted to clear that up. I had no alliances, barely talked, and won one challenge.
4329 days 17 hours ago
nhulse19
You were correct, you never replied, so we technically didn't have an alliance.
4329 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
Thank you.

open group

Dead Group: MMA'S SURVIVOR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!