This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cinema Survivor Faq

Topic » Cinema Survivor Faq

4358 days 16 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Welcome to Cinema Survivor!
---

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
-
This will be a unique Survivor experience.  You will be playing the game of Survivor within a film for an entire season.  All challenges will progress along the course of the film.
---

WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGES ARE THERE?
-
Every season will involve the same basic format below.
3 Skill based challenges (one of which will always be a logo design).
3 Mental based challenges
3 Endurance based challenges
1 Specialty challenge
---

WHO CAN PLAY?
-
Every season will have 12 players.  Depending on the season some players could be returnees.  The format is based on a 5 season cycle.
S1-3= All new players
S4= Special Season
S5= All Allstar Season
---

HOW DO I BECOME AN ALLSTAR?
-
Winner
Most Entertaining (judged by me)
Best Player that didn't win (judged by me)
---

HOW DO I GET IN THE GAME?
-
Fill out the tiny application here--> http://www.tengaged.com/group/4004/forum/topic/6214415 .
I will at the start of the season take everyone from the apply list and mail them.  Those that respond early or are good choices for the Cinema of the that season will be on it.
---

ARE THERE ANY TWIST OR IDOLS?
-
One twist will be in place every season.  It will be announced beforehand to not given anybody an unfair advantage.  Idols will only be involved if they make sense for the season.
---

OTHER INFO?
-
The merge of every season will take place at final 8/7.
The jury will start at F7.
The game will ALWAYS play out to a final 2.
Winner of the game gets a free group to use if they want it.
---

REQUIREMENTS?
-
Vote at tribal council.  I like people that show up to challenges and actively chat but that isn't a necessity.
---

FINAL WORD
-
Feel free to mail me any questions.
All rules that are made before this and not otherwise stated can be found in the previous faq --> http://www.tengaged.com/group/4004/forum/topic/4596810 .
More rules may be added below.

open group

Dead Group: MMA'S SURVIVOR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!