This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH 13

Topic » HOH 13

4587 days 12 hours ago
readyforbb
The outgoing HOH is not allowed to compete, to win tell me the order of eviction from BB9 and BB6 good luck:) the winner will be announced later tonight!
4587 days 10 hours ago
BOB22
answered
4587 days 7 hours ago
readyforbb
In 30 mins the comp will have ended and the winner will be announced, there is still time to answer for those who have not.
4587 days 7 hours ago
readyforbb
15 mins left to compete!
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
Answered(:
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
15 min UP!!!
4587 days 6 hours ago
readyforbb
We have a tie, between BOB22 and JordanP
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
k
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
K(:
4587 days 6 hours ago
readyforbb
And to win guess the number of votes cast in the last poll, the closest without going over will be crowned HOH
4587 days 6 hours ago
readyforbb
I will give both of you time to answer, since BOB is offline, laster tonight I will check back to see if both have answered and will reveal the winner! nominations are not due until tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. central time, then I will announce when the veto comp will begin.
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
What if he doesn't vote?
4587 days 6 hours ago
readyforbb
If there is no answer from BOB22 by tomorrow morning when i wake up, JordanP will be autmatically crowned HOH. And you will have time to make your nominations by 5:00 p.m. central time tomorrow
4587 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
K(:

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!