This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Announcement

Topic » Season 4 Announcement

4560 days 16 hours ago
readyforbb
Season 4 will be the final season before we begin Allstars in season 5. In season 4 the game will have yet another twist that will cause people to play like never before. Houseguests will learn to play in a "house divided", literally. More info. is to come about applications. (Applications Forum will be posted following the finale of season 3!)
4559 days 13 hours ago
TigerTyrel2011
can i play allstars and next season
4559 days 3 hours ago
readyforbb
You can fill out an application for any season that you chose, but there is no guarantee that you will be accepted. The rules for allstars will be a littlw different than those for this upcoming one. Allstars, some people will be accepted while a poll determines some of the people who will be returning.
4556 days 11 hours ago
readyforbb
Season 4 is set to premiere later this month. Christmas will probably arrive during this season and we will take a break during if needed. But I am wishing good luck towards another successful season!
4554 days 15 hours ago
readyforbb
Big Brother 4: Division is the name of this upcoming season!
4551 days 15 hours ago
murphy2317
How do u get to the diary room
4551 days 14 hours ago
readyforbb
The diary room is just a PM entry. You will mail me diary room sessions whenver you want and at least 1 is REQUIRED per day.

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!