This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 4: Division

Topic » Big Brother 4: Division

4569 days 3 hours ago
readyforbb
This season only 12 people will be competing in the Big Brother house. Remember to play hard because season 5 will be Allstars!

Application:

1.Karma/Color Level:

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled)

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends?

4.What can you bring that is new to my series?
4569 days 3 hours ago
readyforbb
yes, anyone is elegible!
4569 days 3 hours ago
BOB22
1.Karma/Color Level:161 orange

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled)yes

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends?4:00 pm to 9:00 pm on mondays tuesdays fridays saturdays and sundays
and 5:30 to 9:30 pm on wensdays and thursdays

4.What can you bring that is new to my series?leadership fun
4569 days 3 hours ago
BOB22
ok
4569 days 2 hours ago
bubba3
Karma color level: light green 170  will i be active yes what times can i be active everyday! what will i bring to the house! funny drama and love
4569 days 1 hour ago
Sparticus142
1.Karma/Color Level: 370

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled): Absolutly!!!!

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends: I usually log on every day after about 6:00 or 6:30 pm central. Weekends are iffy and I get on at random times. Later timew work best for me like 9 or 10 pm central.

4.What can you bring that is new to my series: I can bring and exciting, new crazy person who will do what it takes to win.
4569 days ago
Zeptis
1.Karma/Color Level: 19/Yellow

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled) Hell Yes

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends? 4pm-9pm PST

4.What can you bring that is new to my series? I am competitive and I can't take no for an answer and I will fight my ass off to survive
4568 days 9 hours ago
BBSam24
1.Karma/Color Level: 54/ yellow

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled)YES I WILL

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends?  Monday- 7-10
Tuesday- 9-11 Wedsenday- 9-11 Thursday- 8-10 Friday- 10-11 sorry Saturday 9-11 Sunday- 9-11
4.What can you bring that is new to my series? Fun, funnyiess, is that a word, good gameplaying, and a good backstabber
4568 days 5 hours ago
RackzonRackz
1 white
yea
antytime
fun,drama,romance,backstabbing
4568 days 5 hours ago
yohan47013
1.Karma/Color Level: 21/white

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled) Yes! Always!

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends? Monday: 5-8 Tuesday: 5-8 Wednesday: 4-8 Thursday:5-8 Friday: 5-8 Sat: 12-9 Sun:2-7

4.What can you bring that is new to my series? Drama, funny action and a surprise.
4568 days 3 hours ago
TooHotForTv
21/yello
Yes
Wesenday
LOVE DRAMA and good thinker
4568 days 1 hour ago
JordanP
1.Karma/Color Level: 8/White

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled) Of COURSE!(:

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends? Weeksdays 7pm eastern  Weekends Whenever!

4.What can you bring that is new to my series? DRAMA, ACTION, COMPETITION MACHINE!
4567 days 15 hours ago
aksp53
1.Karma/Color Level: 201/ blue

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled) ugh yeaaa :)

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends? ugh monday, wednesday- friday 7:40 pm est - 7:50 pm est then 10:05 pm est - 10:25pm est then on tuesday 9:35pm est - 9:50 pm est and mon-fri 12:35-1:00 am est then on saturday and sunday I really don't mind :)

4.What can you bring that is new to my series? everything ;)
4567 days 14 hours ago
TigerTyrel2011
Application:

1.Karma/Color Level:karma 67 orange

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled)yes i will

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends?all the time on weekends and weekdays 3-9

4.What can you bring that is new to my series?i will try to win as much competitions as i can
4566 days 16 hours ago
murphy2317
Application:

1. Karma/Color level: 10/ White

2. Will you be active? YES I AM ACTIVE ALL THE TIME!

3. What times can you be active on the weekends and weekdays? ALL THE TIME

4.What can you bring to this new series? I will do WHATEVER it takes to win even if that means betraying EVERYONE! SO LET ME IN THE HOUSE AND U WON'T BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!
4566 days 7 hours ago
benkrutch
This season only 12 people will be competing in the Big Brother house. Remember to play hard because season 5 will be Allstars!

Application:

1.Karma/Color Level:1

2.Will you be active (3 day inactivity and you will be expelled)yessss ill be on every day

3.What times can you be here during week days and week ends?any  day after 3:15 and not mon/wed at 8:00-9:00

4.What can you bring that is new to my series?i will win and great strategy!!!!

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!