This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coach Audition.

Topic » Coach Audition.

4184 days 12 hours ago
NatilieCopter
There will be three coaches. I'm one of them.

App:
Username:
Coach Name:
Why you should be a coach?:
What does a contestant need to do to win in your book?:
4184 days 12 hours ago
KOKidd
Username:KOKidd
Coach Name:Tyler Croft
Favorite Type of Music:Country
Why you should be a coach?:I should be a coach because i been in this business i know what you need to make it.
What does a contestant need to do to win in your book?:they have to have the Look the Sounds.They have to get the Crowd going that's the big Factor
4184 days ago
SexyMan4567
Username: Sexyman4567
Coach Name: Michael Starr
Favorite Type of Music: I really am most comfortable with female R &B singers. It is important to teach them to control the vocal runs and falsetto. I can work with any genre. Pop music is most enjoyable to listen to.
Why you should be a coach?: This will be the 3rd time I have worked as a coach, Mentor, judge, etc. I think that I can really help people in this competition.
What does a contestant need to do to win in your book?: I believe that anyone can have the talent, you just need to bring it out of them. Emotion is a big thing, they need to feel the song and make you feel it.

open group

The Voice (Season 1) by NatilieCopter

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!