This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Battle of Pride

Topic » The Battle of Pride

958 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
3 challenges left (including this one)
You ready to be on top?

https://c.tenor.com/KQBS2rvmp8kAAAAC/model-americans-next-top-model.gif

No extra tricks, belles, or whistles this challenge. And that’s exactly the CHALLENGE!

This is a live performance ONLY challenge. No Autotune, no studio performance, and no lyric videos allowed. I want to hear and see your artist perform live without any vocal distortions.

Show me how proud you are of your own voice!

You have 24 hours to submit. And of course, it’s another double elimination, but don’t worry, this is the last double elimination of the season. Promise.

958 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
I wrote this in my notes. It I’m not sure if I shared, there should always be 6 players up on the block.

Which means this week I am only rewarding two warriors with immunity. The number can only grow if you accept the deal or if you have an immunity idol and wish to play it.
957 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
I will allow a resubmission from a previous challenge, as long as it’s a live performance
957 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
957 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer: 林忆莲 (Sandy Lam)
Song Title: 沙滩 (Beach)

This is about lost love, you still miss someone even though the love is over.

This is the live cover of a 1997 song of another male artist.

Song lyrics:
Only blue
空无一人 这片沙滩 风吹过来 冷冷海岸 (There is no one, on this empty beach, the wind is blowing towards me, on this chilly coast)
我轻轻抖落鞋里的沙 看着我的脚印 OH  (I slowly shake the sand in my shoes off, looking at my footprints)
一个人 一步步 好寂寞 (Alone, step by step, so lonely)

看海有些绿 天有些蓝 那段爱情有些遗憾 (I see the sea is a little green, sky is a little blue, that love was a little regretful)
像不知不觉游向海天 到最深的地方 (It's like I unknowingly swim to the sea and the sky, to somewhere deep)
才发现你 早已经 放弃我 (That's when I realise, you'd left me behind, since long ago)

我听着海浪 温柔的呼吸 我看着云朵 飘来飘去 (I listen to the waves, the gentle breathe, I look at the clouds, floating here and there)
有什么方法 让自己真的忘记 (Is there any way, for me to really forget this)

(ONLY BLUE ONLY BLUE) 
我的心 我的心 蓝蓝地 (My heart, my heart, is full of blues)

我真的想找一条船 能远远离开这片沙滩 (I want to find a boat, so that I could leave this beach far behind)
每次又回到同样海边 还是会对你想念 (Everytime i will come back to the same seaside, I will still miss you)
想念你 有点BLUE (Missing you, a little blue)
没有人能像你 留给我的回忆 有点BLUE (No one else can be like you, leaving me with the memories, a little blue)
957 days 13 hours ago
Becksta20
957 days 12 hours ago
hayden9102
So you’re gonna have to do some work with me on this one haha

I couldn’t find the individual song so you have to click the description and go to the song that says Human at 3:29

It’s definitely his most popular but I think this performance not only shows how amazing his voice is, but also how much fun he has performing! Hope you enjoy!

957 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart "The House of The Rising Sun"
957 days 8 hours ago
Kisa
let me show you what its like to go to a LOBODA show.
957 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
957 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Rip to myself. I tried everything I can, but this theme isn’t just for me. For that reason, I deserve the 0 for sure. But here is my song 🎧
957 days ago
Moviemusicguy123
https://youtu.be/ROxICeiY2xM
Coldplay
“Politik”
956 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
[im swamped with work atm, but I will post results tomorrow right after work, promise]

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!