This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 3: Diary Room

Topic » DAY 3: Diary Room

2577 days 17 hours ago
Avalon
Remember it is mandatory to leave diary room sessions, and punishments will be given before final 8 for those who have gone against leaving diary room sessions!

-Big Brother
2577 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I must say this has been a very surprising day. First thing I see, Yellow posted his noms, BUT, he posted them late, so I was surprised to see him as the third nominee. Later on, DrG2 ultimately saves him, which I will say was a very nice thing to do especially considering he was HoH and deserved safety, but I was a little surprised to see he renominated me. At the end of the day, I must say I am very glad that I get to live through double elimination night and look forward to the upcoming days.
2576 days ago
MisterPredaa
Everyday is a scare but I feel much safer with this carepackage! Thanks to anyone who voted me!
2573 days 9 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
im so scared right now, even tough I'm not on the block!
mortimer has just picked me to play veto with her and I'm so happy! i have to win to guarantee that both of us are safe.
2573 days 9 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
wait.. papa i didn't rename u!
2572 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Yellow, I was referring to DrG2
2571 days 16 hours ago
moretimer
Nervous for pov! Really would love to be saved. :P
2571 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Is this still a thing?
2571 days 6 hours ago
moretimer
It doesn't seem like it lol
2571 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
I hope it is, but Avalon has been inactive for quite a while.

open group

24/7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!