This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #1

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #1

4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
This is the nomination ceremony. One of Jordonk's duties as HOH is nominate one duo for eviction. bclrockschamp, since you're Jordonk's partner you're safe. I will now pull the keys to the houseguests who are safe.
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
1st set of keys go to............melissasinclair29 & Wyochuck
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
2nd set of keys go to..........Malaika & 123carl123
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
3rd set of keys go to.......aliceinnewfoundland & MaymeBeauchamp
4663 days 2 hours ago
aliceinnewfoundland
Phew...Thanks Jordonk :)
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
4th set of keys go to..........Tdawg & Bdreezy15
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
5th and final set of keys go to.......Ofl1998 & borisXborisette
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
Jordonk has nominated the duo of thebookthief & rapboy for eviction. Would the HOH like to say any words to the nominees
4663 days 2 hours ago
CMoney
If not this ceremony is adjourned
4663 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
you were both hosts in my group games and i quit 1 and was inactive on the other so yeh i dont really like either of you so yeh i could care less who leaves
4662 days 20 hours ago
Malaika
thanks jordonk!!! so happy someones in the right mind...getting out rudeboy...AMAZING. (i think my partner would say thanks too but i think hes dead)
4662 days 7 hours ago
rapboy
Damn...sorry Jordank for the group but people just weren't working out I changed it's name now and it's a poll now to choose the best bb contestant...

open group

CMoney's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!