This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2943 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
[thank you bigben1996 for the basis for these rules]

-Idols are good up to till the Final 5.  If you are playing an idol you have to mail me that you're playing it BEFORE the votes are read. To be safe, you should let me know if you are using it with your vote cast Idols may not be transferred from one tribe to another, but may be transferred from player to player on the same tribe. You must mail BOTH myself (and my cohosts) and the person you are transferring your idol to. You can only transfer to players still in the game, and as long as you are in the game. Idols will be hidden on a random number from 1-100, and will be shared with all cohosts to ensure no cheating. ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU ARE USING AN IDOL, YOU MUST MAIL ME ABOUT IT BEFORE THE VOTE IS READ.

- Votes will be read as soon as I get them all or when my deadline for votes is reached. This may be extended/reduced if necessary, and you will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote. Three self votes will result in a medical evacuation.

- TIES are resolved by re-vote, and then, if necessary if it's still a tie will draw rocks.  The only people are immune are the people who the tie was between and if someone has individual immunity they are also immune from drawing rocks.

- At the Final Tribal Council I will ask the last person voted out pre-Jury to be a SUBSTITUTE JUROR. This means they have to submit a Jury vote to me which will ONLY count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.

-Confessionals are a must. They will be posted in the VL, unless you request for them to not be. There is also a confessional group that only myself and the cohosts can see.

-If you say in your application that you can be online at certain times, but fail to come on for live challenges, you forfeit your opportunity to win immunity. You will not be penalized, but do not blame the hosts for your inability to commit. Of course, in special circumstances we can understand, but immunity is still determined on the thread challenge.

More rules will be added as necessary.
2939 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Idol guesses must be mailed to ALL hosts to count. Otherwise, they will be ignored.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!