This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites Of Passage

Topic » Rites Of Passage

4609 days 17 hours ago
DEACES
FINAL 3

Here is a place to pay respects to your fallen comrades, the 13 people who could not do what you did. Each will collect the torch of your fallen comrades and give a speech about them.

Show some effort here:)

Congratulation SIHZ, IREKS, SMILEY20
4609 days 17 hours ago
DEACES
To get you in the mood of rites of passage

4609 days 17 hours ago
DEACES
After all have done their Rites Of Passage Head to your final immunity challenge.
4609 days 9 hours ago
Ireks
realitymogul04 - you went out cause of inactivity I think, close vote, and I didn't get the chance to meet you

flamingjoe - another close vote, I think you should have been saved because I know you are a strong competitor

Sparticus - I know you from another group game, you went out cause of inactivity as well, but you are a good guy

aks64 - another close vote, I didn't get the chance to meet you, but you made it far in your tribe

Max7313 - another close vote, I also didn't have the chance to play with you, but you also went far in your tribe

Hudspith - it's sad you came just short of the merge, I wanted to play with you because I know you are a solid competitor, but I think your tribe made a mistake by voting you out

HowieTheJedi - you were one of, if not, the most inactive people in this game, you went far just because the rest of the tribe brought you

juna1211 - you went home cause you were kinda inactive at that time, but you were an active tribe member before that and congrats on making it this far

Dane_Williams - you wanted to go home so you did, you were on the wrong tribe, I think you could have made it further if you were on the other tribe

cubsguy831 - you also went inactive in the end so you went home, but you also were a solid competitor for your tribe, it sucks that your tribe was so weak compared to the other one though, you could have made it further though

Minka - you were one of the active tribe members, and i'm glad I got to know you, you were helpful in challenges and i'm sorry you had to settle for 6th

Ofl1998 - you were kinda inactive in the end, I don't know why, you even got a self vote when you went home, but other than that I know you from other group games and you are a good competitor, sucks you had to settle for 5th though

ziggyzaggy16 - you went out in the tiebreaker challenge, but you were a very active tribe member and always helpful in challenges and that's why I picked you first when the tribes were split, it sucks you had to finish 4th but that's part of the game
4609 days 4 hours ago
smiley20
realitymogul - when i saw you eliminated early here, i thought that you will be eliminated the same way in peru too. sorry, that you couldn't make it as far as in peru.

flamingjoe - i know you as a strong competitor, you went too early

Sparticus - you were on the opposite tribe, i couldn't know you too well

aks64 - i didn't know you well, but congrats on not being between the first ones to go

Max - you can thank to our tribe that you went home as we won every challenge

Hud - a great competitor, again our tribe was the reason you got eliminated

Howie - plain inactive. you didn't gave a shit in this game :D

juna - you had to go that time and i won't forget that you voted against me then.

Dane - if you haven't wanted to go home you may have stayed for another day

cubs - the most powerful competitor from the other tribe. good job on making it until here

Minka - you did very well for our tribe, you helped us a lot, and i don't really remember why we voted you out

ofl - you went home because you went kinda inactive but until then you were a great asset to this tribe

ziggy - i am sorry that you were the one who went home, i didn't voted you. it sucks to go home so close to the end

Now, i want to say something for my 2 tribemates.

sihz - good job on making it this far, maybe we will meet in another game too and be closer friends than now as we haven't talked too much with each other

Ireks - great guy. good friend and a powerhouse in challenges. i played with you in i don't know how many games and you always made it far. you're the favorite to win this game.

open group

DEACES presents Survivor Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!