This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Skittles22399's Game File

Topic » Skittles22399's Game File

3613 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Skittles22399's confessionals will be posted here.
3613 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm so happy i made it but theres too many here. I think theres going to be a competition to "Thin the herd" I hope i make it. I could jump in my TARDIS to see but i can't cross my own time stream.
3605 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I screwed up sooo bad. I sent my vote insted to you the host to the person I WAS VOTING OUT. Oakley Colt and I have a mini alliance. I tried t vote Oakley out. We decided to vote Trey. Hopefully we can build trust. These people don't know that I'm out to get them. By Merge either they'll be with me or gone.
3595 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
The tribe swap could've gone bettter for me. I lost my Alliance from my old tribe. Also, 2 of the people i wanted out im asking for an alliance. They don't know I wanted them out. But nobody needs to know thaT
3577 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to have merged? I am EXTATIC

2) Who are your current allies/alliances? Colt,Awwsum,OldNewz and ?Oakley?

3) What's your strategy as of now? Kiss ass and don't get caught

4) Anything Else? I was really hoping nobody would see im working with original Urcans
3574 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did you flip the tribes i had it All planned then you ruined it. I've befriended AFD he thinks im pissed at colt. Colt Erik and Awwsum hopefully have my back, but should i use my idol
3574 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sitting here S****** myself im not using the idol hopefully my alliance mates don't flip on me
3573 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm happy I'm here BUT somebody tried to split the vote in my Alliance it wasn't Colt he showed me his vote. Newz or Awwsum tried to screw me over! if i don't win tonight i might buy my saftey
3573 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Heads are gonna roll 3 or 4 tribals left. And i won't let it be mine
3573 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
TASK CHECK LIST
#1 Win Immunity
#2 If #1 is compleated Use idol on friend/ Or Use idol on me
#3 Send Newz' ass packing
#4 Win
3572 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the Final Five? fantastic and im gurenteed f4  #IDOL

2) Do you think it's a F2 or F3? 3

3) What is your end game strategy? Get Newz out

4) Who do you want in finals with you and why? Awwsum and Colt they both worked with me but Colt might need to go if he does Addrians working on Newz leaving

5) Do you think you can win? Why or why not? No, 4/5 Jury members are there because of me Missy Oakley AFD Robby. They wont vote me i know it. I'm gonna play my heart out and Pray

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!