This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DrPepsi's Game File

Topic » DrPepsi's Game File

3613 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of DrPepsi's confessionals will be posted here.
3613 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
In the game wow no alliances yet not gonna trust I don't think we know our teams I want to show that I'm not gonna take the chance for granted im gonna try to be the best I can in the game I wanna show I can win this thanks for giving me the chance
3608 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We'll here's the problem I know I'm safe from te first tribal but now I don't know my tribe is it's gonna be hard to make allies with the tribe when I join
3596 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Omg omg I did it I got Brandon to align with me I hope I can trust him in the game because I thought I might of actully was going tonight I'm sorry ahmir had to go but if it gets me father and closer to winning so be it it's pretty intresting game I hope then we can win this next challenge so I won't have to worry about keeping my butt around if we do lose time to stay safe or at least try to and mickle was ask me for an alliance I don't think I can trust him if he can win challenges I may just keep him around to help me get him to merge keep him a little there then work my manic get him out but I mean tribes may not all stay the same so that's the scary part if they do switch I'll be scared but if they don't ok but they probably will but it won't be for a while. We'll that's it for this confessional see you nest time maybe next time I'll be a better speller peace out!
3594 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Omg I had a feeling a tribe switch was near and I knew it and now I have no old Velho tribe I'm by myself so I will try to get awsum and maybe JETTEJ so we can have an alliance
3592 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We'll first mickle quit no idea why he was good at challenges so I could care less less people more chance I'll win umm that 9/10 or 8/10 whatever will haunt me forever so pissed we loss but I believe Blake is going home tonight so let's hope it's him
3589 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So here we go this is my first single immunity challenge I think lol ever thank you for this challenge I don't think I won this in Lelia and I was in that one lol my alliance is now the dew or die bros and we are going to target jettj
3587 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Omfg Idc if I didn't compete cause I don't know how to make a damn flag but yes we won the challenge save for another day I think possibly one more tribe switch but I don't know the dew or die bros are still intact I think we can go far in this game as long as we stick together
3586 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia you you trader is ther going to be another tribe swicth Lagoa and gavea always been there
3583 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We'll I predicted the tribal switch again lol I decided to go with Robby
And dew it die bro and Adrian I don't know if I can trust him but will have to see I'm really scared that I might be voted out I will be pissed but hopefully I get Goodluck also I'm really disappointed that I did not win that for the team I thought I had that one but hey no one is perfect am I right
3578 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm really scared tonight I hope that our alliance votes red out
3577 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to have merged?
It feels great I've been very exited my goal was here and now goal is to win a game of gaias survivor I think I may have applied one other time but I didn't get in but oh we'll I'm exited to be here now
2) Who are your current allies/alliances?
I have the dew or die bros with Erik and Robby I have Adrian and my sister missy
3) What's your strategy as of now?
I gotta have a majority alliance I think I got to see whet everyone stands and then I'll go from there

4) Anything Else?
Yes um how's your day been and how was your birthday what did you do if you don't what to answer that's fine that may be a little creepy we'll I don't really know but yeah
3576 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm gonna be friken scared tonight that's why u thought if I our lasted them I win but obviously I read the rules wrong I'm scared to say my vote public but once I got people voting with me it will be less if a scare but Gaia don't worry I'm still here your favorite player from this season is still here lol it's gonna take a miracle to get who I want out
3574 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This could be the end for the all American gaiaphages top ten favorite people we'll one of them I think they will vote me out if I survive this I think this game is mine I honk it will be between me and jeff

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!