This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Robbyjak's Game File

Topic » Robbyjak's Game File

3599 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Robbyjak's confessionals will be posted here.
3594 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i volunteered but others wanted to take my spot so i let them and i dont think that will put a target on my back however the 4 that did get a freepass will have a target so im actually pretty happy at how that turned out ive seen zach play so im gonna try to make him my right hand man and im not sure who else i can trust yet
3593 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
when the person i was gonna try to vote out wins immunity...it sucks...i mean im starting to regret not trying to go for that immunity i guess im just gonna have to slit the throat of someone i think i can trust
3591 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
not sure i trust econ so he might have to go if we lost another challenge...but at the same time we need him for challenges so idk
3575 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
so ive been a little inactive lately(and i apologize for that) but my schedule has cleared up a bit and im ready to take this game over! i have an alliance with econ since we're the last twomembers of our tribe but im pretty much using him just for votes
then i have erik who is my plan for f2 because hes a great kid and friend of mine and ive back stabbed him so many times he deserves some loyalty from me then i have an alliance of erik and J.D(red) and another one with erik and dinkle(drpepsi) and my target is jettej so he should be going tonight
3572 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
It's official I'm the last remaining member of my original tribe! This sucks though Eric was someone I could trust
3564 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i want to keep red i really do! i hope we doesnt take this the wrong way...but half the tribe(addrian and dinkle) are voting for him so that means i have to burn bridges to risk a tie? its not worth it id risk my game if i flipped after the revote so ya that sucks oh well
3563 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to have merged?
It feels great! Honestly I'm surprised I made it this far plus I was a little worried about the next tribal in my tribe
2) Who are your current allies/alliances?
Well obviously I got my main man Eric and we got dinkle I got addrian and I'll see who Eric brings in from his tribe and we'll combine them up
3) What's your strategy as of now?
I wanna get to the end with Eric no matter what and I want him to know it so that we both can trust each other and I want us to just combine our tribe alliances and run the game!
4) Anything Else?nope! I guess good luck in your navy stuff :D lol
3561 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
honestly i have no clue whats gonna happen tonight it could easily be me or it could be someone in my alliance but from what i heard missy is going but i really need to get to work and get control of this game again

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!