This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Missalice3's Game File

Topic » Missalice3's Game File

3594 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Missalice3's confessionals will be posted here.
3594 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I'm placed on tribe three, and I was a bit worried about everyone turning against me early on, but then Jean, Mickle and Brendan all in different mails, want me in an alliance and I'm like wow, if I get to align with everyone, I can have everyone go after everyone early on and prevent myself from becoming a target so hopefully this doesn't blow up in my face.
3591 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I passed the first vote! I'm pretty happy to be honest, I'm in a secure alliance with Jean, Brendan and Mickle, and if we lose Ahmir is just an easy boot, but I'm looking into the future of our tribe, if worse goes to worse we may have to vote someone off the alliance and I need to make sure it isn't me so making good relationships with all of them is my best bet for now if I want to go deeper into the game.
3591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I know regret having Dinkle (my brother) on our tribe, now Jean and Mickle are on the plan to vote him out and I have to flip the vote to Ahmir to keep him alive, Ahmir is on the outside and we need to take him out.
3591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I may have blabbed about keeping Dinkle over Ahmir, because now Jean and Mickle aren't even talking to me, I don't think they'll vote me off but they may go behind my back and vote off Dinkle which is pretty bad to me...I just gotta hope that I'm being really paranoid and Jean isn't bullsh*tting me.
3563 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to have merged?
Oh my god~! YES! I made merge! Thank god, I can't believe I've made it here AND with anybody who ha targeted me (Like Eric) is not here, I think I can really make it to the end win!

2) Who are your current allies/alliances?
Right now Oakley and I have a deal, somewhat - because we voted together and it would be a smart idea for me at least.
And of course, Dinkle! Me AND my brother have made merge and were are 1/5 of the vote now, which could help us in numbers.

3) What's your strategy as of now?
Right now it is laying low, but only making moves to better my game and prevent myself from being a target, Eric targeted me and I flipped the vote to eliminate him, and early on in the game to save my brother I got rid of Ahmir. ^_^
I need to send you more confessionals, cause you've missed alot and I haven't told you and I feel bad. :(

4) Anything Else?
Thank you for letting me play! :D I'd never thought I get this far!
3562 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Since 3 people I could easily align with can't vote, I need to flip the vote to someone else but I need Dinkle's allies to do it so using his target (OldNewz) shouldn't be a problem...
3562 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So right now I'm just acting dumb, and just seeing where people stand - the people who can't vote want to vote out Newz, while Derek wants to vote out *sighs* Dinkle....so now since he is in danger tonight that could put my own game and risk...but I'm not going to try to flip the vote and put a target on my book, so I need to be VERY nonchalant about it so my brother can stay...

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!