This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Awwsum11's Game File

Topic » Awwsum11's Game File

3550 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Awwsum11's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3550 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
ok sean and erik ive talked to you guys about starting this alliance, and andy sean told me about you. now i figured me and erik were in the same season, and you two were in the same season.  so i just wanted to get evryone together and see if everyone was cool with this. like you said sean this is an unlikely alliance that would work in our favor. we're 4 votes we'd probably just need one more vote for numbers. but i think you guys could be trustworthy and we could make merge easily. what do you all think

AMF:
I agree and I think this alliance is a great idea

CALIBOY:
Agreed I am in, it is a numbers game and think we can easily target another person outside of our group. But into hopefully a winning tribe as well by keeping each other safe and bound for merge.

ADDRIAN:
yes this sound great. lets of course try and win immunity for our tribe, but keep each other safe so we make merge.

AWWSUM:
So do I. If we do this correctly, we can stay until the final 4! :D

AMF:
I think I would be able to pull in Nick
3550 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Entering Season 26 - Confessional 1

1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
Holy crap...I can't believe I'm in this season. I do feel like the Winners have a huge advantage, knowing about how to win and what to do, but I feel like us RUs have a chance, because we know to change our gameplay, which they might not do. Hmm...

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
My strategy is to play a somewhat more unprotected game in that I should get rid of my threats sooner, rather than in the last two tribal councils, like an idiot. I think I'm going to try to do this whole "align with everybody" strategy, but I don't know. I kind of just want to do what I did last time in taking control of an alliance and then get rid of everybody else in unanimous votes, or close to it. I do know that if I decide to do that, I need to keep everybody feeling secure in the alliance and make them all think that they have a final 2 deal with me, without saying it.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
Well, I don't want Jeff here too long, because he's going to strike for me and me only first. Addrian is fine, but I think he'll betray me to save his own ass later on. I've never said "final 2" to him, so maybe he can go out at final 5 (btw, I'm typing this as the DS - Double Season - Alliance is talking, so my ideas might change as I go). Other than that, I know none of these people and no offense, but I didn't watch seasons from the past, so I don't know how they'll play, :/.

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
Potential Allies may be Addrian and the other two in the DS alliance. I'm not sure about the others, but I'll probably just go to random.org to find other allies, because I have no idea what to do at this point, :/.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
Well, I played excellently last time, so I'm going to hope to shape my game to be like that one, but like I said, I want threats or leaders out sooner (maybe final 6-8?) instead of later (4-5)

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
Umm...well, I think the pre-merge game will be more in effect, because there won't be so many temporary alliances that are made and broken so quickly. Also, idols can't be a part of the equation, making the numbers painstakingly obvious and I don't know...maybe I can actually cause the chaos I wanted to last time, ;) (probably not, but you never know) .

All in all, I talk a big game, but none of it can happen if I don't survive, which is the name of the show, so that will be my absolute top priority. Like the two time winner, Sandra said: "As long as it's not me..."
3550 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Caliboy, Amf, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
so i made a side alliance with wyatt so i could control his vote so that we have the numbers when we need them

AMF:
ok sounds good

CALIBOY:
Alright for sure, sounds good looks like we have the numbers.
3549 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
you won immunity i think you should choose who we vote out first

AMF:
personally id like to vote for Michael first because history shows that he doesn't like to work with me lmao but yeah

ADDRIAN:
so are you guys ok with voting michael out im down

AMD:
I am and I think I can get majority to vote for him too

ADDRIAN:
ok nevermind on wyatt tried to tell him to vote micahel and hes like i think we could use him.  hes probably going to rat me out to him lol. andy did you get anyone to vote out michael

AMF:
No but some other people want to vote out wyatt LOL

ADDRIAN:
lmfao! i say we vote him out since he thinks its better to keep michale lmao

AMF:
LMAO ok wyatt it is then

ADDRIAN:
ok so us 4 how many othe rpeople do you know thats voting him out

AMF:
as far as i know... everyone

ADDRIAN:
alright wyatt it is

AMF:
LOL now everyone wants to vote out cfff.... OMG these people are so bipolar

ADDRIAN:
lol i already did wyatt
3549 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Top 22 Confessional

Umm...I have no idea in hell what's going on. It looks like school is screwing me over and I don't like it. Everything is going on without me while I have to write an essay on the second friggin day of school.

I think that more strategic stuff will be happening during the weekend, but my mom's boyfriend's other son is coming over and that may distract me, idk. My main priority is to sit back and watch people do crazy shit to each other, because if I can point out who the leaders are and who the weak people are right now, I think I'll have a good stepping stone, should I make merge. If I do make the finals again, it wouldn't make good jury answering, but if I try to overlook everyone, I'll be seen as a threat and be taken out sooner, rather than later. Plus, most jurors look for moves around merge, because pre-merge is just kind of...blech.
3547 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Spamming Challenge
umm...no? :/
3546 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Amf, Addrian, & Awwsum:

CALIBOY:
Guys It is evident we are going to tribal, but out of the others that I havent really talk to nor trust is Drago/Colden, Nick/Nbkiller, and Wyatt. I think we can easily stick together and vote 1 of the 3 out as this is our solid 4. Also another note I think after this tribal we need to message everyone saying that we need to stick together at tribe swap and potentially pull for the tribe with the most RunnerUps to throw any challenges if neccesairly so we dont go down in numbers. May be a risk but maybe one that be worth it for us but again idk just some thoughts that I am contemplating on. I know its only going down in one # right now but still worrying for what's ahead if dont pull together.

AMF:
I say we try to get Wyatt out because I don't think he is necessarily working with other people and we can get the votes to take him out. Other people said theyd vote for him next. And I definitely don't want a 2-time winner to come from this game so the runners up have to take charge

ADDRIAN:
Yes I agree. I wanted to go for Wyatt last week but I think this is the time I cut him off

CALIBOY:
Mmm K lets do Wyatt than, I am on board. Hopefully y'all not mad about the other 2 I listed as just  seeing what our options could be. But a happy tribe is a strong tribe so lets do it :D

ADDRIAN:
No those were good ideas. But we have to win challenge for sure
3545 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
Ok guys did yall all vote wyatt out, cuz I had no idea about sarge being the other targets. I jsut want to know where the lines looks at in the moment as we stay strong and not have 1 of us 4 being in jeopardy.

AWWSUM:
Yeppers! :D (sorry for not talking much, I've had a lot of school stuff to do, so I'm not online as much anymore. I think it'll be better, though)

CALIBOY:
Guys if we do lose, We need to take Sarge in on our vote which believe we already have as on outs. I am telling him us 4 has not targeted him so he should lean towards us as we vote one of the 3 out if we do lose (Peace, Drago, or NB) But hopefully we win this round!
3545 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
So guys not to be the pest but what y'all thinking for the vote tonight? I dont want to say names since I dont know where y'all thinking and at with who should go.

AMF:
yeah I don't know either

ADDRIAN:
Sorry I wasn't there guys big brother was in and I suck at multitasking

CALIBOY:
Oh Don't sweat about it, it was a luck challenge so numbers wasn't crucial.
we have a few options to consider guys. Also need to consider we want to grab as our 5th number and I think getting sarge to vote with us would be easy too. Or option to vote him out but I dont see sarge as a threat for us as think we can trust him since I think the other 4 he knows hasn't been honest with him.
-----
Idk those are my thoughts at the moment.

AMF:
I like that... who do we vote though?

ADDRIAN:
Alright well I'm cool with being sarge on board. Now for who to vote out I say coldan or rshowfreak(don't know his game name)

CALIBOY:
Coldan is drago? and Rshows name is Alex I believe. I could be on board with that, who else do you guys think we can trust? I am not familar with Peace or NB/Nick either but ya I think we should be good with just 5 and pull sarge in with a vote should we do a group message with him in as to who think or like to target? Perhaps give him our 2 names to decifer on?

ADDRIAN:
Yea I would be good with just sarge, but in the message don't make it seem like we're altogether . Make it seem like you brought us together just to talk about the vote as a tribe or something. Just I'm case he's working with someone else.

AMF:
ok so who are we voting?
3545 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Addrian, Amf, Awwsum, & Sarge:

CALIBOY:
Hey guys, I know it is scary concept who is with who and where the lines draw, but I think this is honestly the side who did vote wyatt last round from my knoweldge before so if us 5 stick together this vote we wills secure safety and a solid alliance too.
-----
I believe Drago and rshow are conspiring together perhaps with peace or Nb who knows but those are the 4 that I have not talk to so idk where y'all at deliberately with them but one of the 4 needs to go in my eyes. Lets decifer who we should vote and hope all on board on keeping each other safe as we could be in jeopardy here.

AMF:
yeah if we dont vote together there is a good chance one of us is going home. of the four you mentioned, i think that peace has the least to offer the tribe, but thats just me
-----
but with that being said, ill also vote any of them out so it doesnt matter to me

ADDRIAN:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. I believe rshowfreak could be a huge threat us in the long run. I'm pretty sure they were the four that voted agasint rich. Cause I voted Wyatt out

CALIBOY:
This vote is important because numbers is always good to have, and Peace may not help us out in challenges as much like the other 3 could although they are bigger threats to us. But having them lose a # still benefits us. Or if think a tribe swap shall happen soon maybe voting someone like rshow would be a smart move. IDK but need to gather everyone's input before setting in for a vote.

SARGE:
Thank you for bringing me into this after last vote I thought I was a goner. I like the idea that the 5 of us participated in the challenge. I agree that Peace is not going to help much and from past experience can be untrustworthy. If everyone gives their word I am on board with voting him out tonight.  Let me know man because if we do not stick together one of us goes tonight and then we will all be picked off one by one.  They will guarantee that.

CALIBOY:
Ok guys, We must vote together lets Vote PEace out I just got confirmation that the OT wants to vote out Addrian! We should solidfy the numbers and vote Peace out so we can take control. Sorry if I am messagin so much but want us to stick together so dont have a causality. Lets vote Peace out and get our minds out where we can than just relax and hope to win tomorrow's challenge.

SARGE:
Well I am ready to completely take the leap with you guys. I am voting Peace as I have to get to bed for work. I am trusting you 4 and thanks Cali for all the information. Gotta protect Addrian.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!