This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Schedule for Dec 20-Jan 2 *Must Read*

Topic » Schedule for Dec 20-Jan 2..

3815 days 17 hours ago
Kpnna
(Dec 19)

Hello houseguests!

For those who aren't aware, I am leaving for vacation on the morning of Fri, Dec 20, and I will not return until the night of Tue, Dec 31. I am not sure if where I will be staying has WiFi or even a data signal. Then again, it could have a computer for all I know. I will let you know as soon as I get there tomorrow.

Instead of my typical plan of having nonlive competitions (which is BORING) I have decided to have several guest hosts. Guest hosts include Expendable17, EM002, ForceMike1, and Mybash_. I have "hired" a producer- SashaBaby2010. Sasha will be overseeing all live competitions in the event I am not present and make sure they run smoothly. Please listen to Sasha and respect his authority. If the person who is supposed to host does not show up, Sasha will take over as host.

Just to clarify- you will still be sending Diary Rooms and Eviction votes to me. I will still oversee the competitions whenever I can. I am on vacation though- there will be no guarantee I will be able to attend all the live events or if I will even be able to connect to the internet. Sasha will help me out a lot. But just a reminder- Diary rooms and eviction votes are still to be sent to me! If you cannot make a certain event, please mail me AND SashaBaby2010

While I am gone, there is no guarantee I will receive Skype messages. I have Skype on my phone, but messages don't load and I don't get notifications about messages. For the duration of my vacation, please do not message me on Skype; even if it says I am online. If you haven't already, I recommend you give me your cell number / Kik. You don't have to, but I strongly recommend it. That is going to be the fastest way to contact me; I will try to have my phone with me at all times. If you have neither of those, please mail me.

My TextPlus #: 985-224-4768
My Kik: itsjustjacob320

Please add Sasha's Skype for easy communication. Sasha has been added to the group chat, so you can add him there, or lookup his Skype name: sashaababyy2010

CHRISTMAS SHOP HOURS:

The hours for the Christmas Shop will be the same as normal; however, please be aware that I will probably be slower in responding to purchases/returns. Please text/kik me to NOTIFY me that you made a purchase/return. You still need to PM me to make the purchases/returns, only text/kik me to NOTIFY me so I can confirm the purchase and notify the receiver.

I think I have everything covered! If you have any questions, please post them below. I will keep you updated houseguests!
3815 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Thanks Jacobbot
3815 days 10 hours ago
jojo7784
Kk
3814 days 21 hours ago
Kpnna
Update: I have wifi and a phone signal, but no computer.

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!