This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 2 (Season 3)

Topic » BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 2..

2401 days 13 hours ago
Kpnna
If you applied in Round 1, that means you automatically make it to round 2!!

The next step of the application process is Round 2. For Round 2, you must fill out the form and PM it to me! DO NOT POST IT PUBLICLY OR IT WILL BE DELETED! The better answers you give me, the more likely you will make it to Round 3. You can type paragraphs and paragraphs for all I care! There are many applicants this season, so in order to get in, you really need to stand out!

You should submit your Round 2 application right after reading this message (if possible), so you don't forget. If you are accepted past Round 2, you will have to complete an interview with Jacob (Kpnna) through Skype. Due to Jacob being away from the weekend, interviews will be scheduled starting Tue, Oct 24. You will be able to set up a time for an interview if you are accepted into the third round of applications.

Please read the information below before you submit Round 2 to see if you actually are going to have time to play this season. Think about it, because the last thing you want to do is get accepted and not show up to any events. This series is a time-intensive game. The casts are extremely active and events happen daily, so you will need to dedicate a considerable amount of time if you wish to play.
2401 days 13 hours ago
Kpnna
• INFO TO HELP WITH SCHEDULING •

-The season is set to premiere on sometime next week. The earliest possible date is Thu, Oct 26, but it could occur any time that weekend. The finale date will be finalized sometime next week.
-The season is set to have its finale at the mid-to-end of November (before Thanksgiving).

-Events happen daily for this group and you are expected to participate every day. Every once in a while there may be a break day, however you cannot depend on them.

-All events will most likely take place between 5pm-10pm EST. Most seasons, events are at 7pm or 8pm EST. The only way it would be earlier or later is if it was convenient for everyone. However, the times will be determined by what works with most people. More information on determining event times will be discussed during the interview.

-The list of upcoming events is listed in the group description at all times. I will try to keep it updated at least 1 week in advanced.

•••••

-1 Big brother week= 2 real days (inc. HoH, Noms, PoV, PoV Ceremony, Eviction, & any other twists)

-There will be a competition everyday with the exception of break days. DAILY attendance is CRUCIAL.

-All live events should take less than 1 hour, unless it is endurance, or if no one is following instructions/people are being complicated. You are not given advance notice for endurance competitions, double evictions, surprise evictions, etc.

• REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY •

For my game, I expect all houseguests to be extremely active. Inactive houseguests will be ejected. There are a few requirements to play this game.

•••••

SKYPE & AUDIO CALLS

-You MUST have a Skype account. If you do not have one, you need to make one ASAP. It does not cost any money and there are versions for all computer systems, smartphones, and tablets.

-Add the Skype "itsjustjacob320" if you have not already.

-Please get a headset or microphone if you do not have one, they are really cheap. Apple headphones have microphones in them. If you absolutely cannot go on call or you REALLY don't feel comfortable talking on call that is FINE, but it is strongly suggested.

-You must have speakers or headphones or some way to hear audio from the computer. There will be Skype calls daily for events. Competition instructions and other details will be given verbally by the host.

•••••

BEING ACTIVE

-You must attend all events, unless you are busy. I will try to host at times that are convenient for everyone. I understand that real life plans and events come before this game. It is appreciated if you let me know if you cannot attend an event as soon as you can. Please keep me up to date with your schedules so I know when to plan events.

-Diary Rooms are required at least every in-game week as a bare minimum. Daily Diary Rooms are much better though. They don't have to be super long, but details on your strategies, alliances, and thoughts on the game are needed.

•••••
2401 days 13 hours ago
Kpnna
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, CONTINUE AND COMPLETE THE ROUND 2 APPLICATION BELOW

•••••

For any questions, please PM me, or (the fastest way to contact me) Skype me.
• itsjustjacob320 • <----Skype
http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=Kpnna • <---Link to mail me
2401 days 13 hours ago
Kpnna
Now that all that is over with, it is time to get to the application. This application needs to be complete and thorough. Please check to make sure you aren't missing anything and include as much information as you can. The more I know, the better I can make the season.

It is lengthy due to the competitive casting process, so make sure you save it as you go along. I recommend completing the application in a separate document, THEN mailing it. Due to its length, after you send each part, check your "Outbox" mails and make sure the ENTIRE thing sent. Save an extra copy of your completed application before you send it in case it doesn't send entirely, so you don't have to retype it. Use 2 or more mails if needed.

Please try to complete this ASAP! I am very busy this weekend and will have trouble sending out reminders.

MAIL ME THE APPLICATION ON TENGAGED PLEASE (NO SKYPE). PLEASE REMOVE MY COMMENTS THAT ARE IN [BRACKETS]. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME OR SKYPE ME • itsjustjacob320 •
2401 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
[PART 1 - START MAIL]

• Basic Info •

INFORMATION FOR WIKIA
Username:
Color Level:
First Name + Last Initial or Last Name:
Location (At Least State/Providence and Country):

[THE REST OF APP IS INFORMATION FOR HOST (WILL BE PRIVATE)]
Nonlive or Live Competitions preferred?:
I Don't Want to Play If...: (optional)
Do you watch Big Brother USA/Canada?:
If yes, what season(s)?:
Who are your favorite players?:

What kind of people do you get along with?
What kind of people piss you off?
Is there something important about you that I should know?

• Scheduling •

Your Time Zone:
[Est, gmt, pst, etc.]

[Please include the time(s) you can NORMALLY make it for each day of the week. Of course, this can usually change every week, but this is for a NORMAL week. Please be thorough, this is extremely helpful and important. If your schedule is crazy, give me as much of your upcoming schedule as possible.]

(Availability)
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

What is the absolutely best time(s) to host that are most convenient for YOU?
Any date(s) or time(s) in particular that you are aware now that you cannot make?:

• Contact •

Your Skype:
[If you don't have one, make one and include it. If you absolutely can't make a Skype right now, turn this in now and mail me your Skype later, but ASAP]
Do you have some type of a microphone/headset:
Do you have some type of headphones/speakers:
Are you comfortable talking on call? (no video):

[***FOR THE HOST ONLY; WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE AT ANYTIME. PAST HOUSEGUESTS HAVE FOUND IT QUITE CONVENIENT FOR ME TO REMIND THEM ABOUT EVENTS WHEN NECESSARY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT REQUIRED.***]

Phone Number (for texting only):
Kik:
E-Mail:
iMessage:
Other:

[END OF PART 1. PLEASE SAVE BEFORE MAILING, THEN CHECK OUTBOX TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING SENT. SEND 2+ MAILS IF NECESSARY.]

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!