This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 3 (Season 3)

Topic » BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 3..

2396 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello potential houseguests!

If you have submitted your Round 2 application and received your Round 3 invitation, then you are ready to move onto Part 3. I responded to all applications I received; if you did not get a mail back, that means I did not receive it! Deciding on the cast will not be an easy decision!

The next and final step of the application process is Round 3. For Round 3, you must answer the questions and PM them to me! The better answers you give me, the more likely I will want to accept you. Round 3 submissions are requested ASAP, but are due by Tue, Oct 24 @ 10pm EST at the latest! Since the premiere is shortly after, if everyone waits until the last minute, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to interview you. Please submit them ASAP! I cannot interview you until I receive the Round 3 application.

• Interview Info *IMPORTANT* •

All applicants are required to do an interview before the season premiere. All interviews are verbal Skype call interviews.

Doing a Skype call interview is necessary unless you absolutely cannot do it. If you cannot, please talk to me and we will try to come up with something.

To schedule an interview, mail me on Tengaged Mail or on Skype. Be sure to message me the DATE of the interview and the time including YOUR TIMEZONE. Be sure to add my Skype "itsjustjacob320" if you have not already. If we are both online at the same time, you can send me a message and ask if now is a good time to do it. I will respond and let you know if I can do your interview. Don't be afraid to message me on Skype. I am busy today (Mon, Oct 23). I can start doing interviews on Tue, Oct 24. What usually happens is I will stay on Skype, and message me when you see me online to do it right away. If your schedule is tight, then we can make an appointment.

• Premiere of the Season •

The premiere date for Risky Business is set for Wed, Oct 25 @ a TBD time (most likely 7pm or 8pm). You absolutely need to attend if possible. I will announce the new cast and the twists. The first HoH competition will take place as well.

For premiere night on Wednesday, there will be a Skype call. Be sure that you will be able to have access to Skype that night (and every other night) and have your headphones & microphones ready. Also try to find a place with minimal background noise. Everyone talking on call will be a great way to get to know your new houseguests.

!!!!!
Once again, if you have not already, add my Skype: itsjustjacob320
!!!!!
2396 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS COMPLETELY! You can type paragraphs if you want! The effort really shows when I am deciding the final cast. Be sure to check and make sure the entire mail sent (do NOT send apps through Skype please)! (I recommend filling this out in a separate document before sending.)

Once again, this is due by Tue, Oct 24 @ 10pm EST. The sooner you submit, the better, but if you need time to think about the questions, then be sure to take that time. Also, be sure to schedule an interview with me!

Good luck!

• itsjustjacob320 • <----Skype (Add me and tell me your username please!)
http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=Kpnna • <---Link to mail me
2396 days 9 hours ago
Kpnna
[START FOR PART 3]

• Questions •

Why do you want to play this season?

What/who referred you to apply to BB Bitch?

Why do you deserve to be on this season?

How much time to you plan to devote to the game daily?

Do you have a strategy for this season? If so, what is it?

Do you know of any friends/enemies that applied to this season as well? Please describe the history/relationship.

Describe the characteristics of a houseguest that you would hate.

Describe the characteristics of a houseguest that you would love.

Do you feel comfortable talking on call with other people? How often would you be able to talk on call?

Do you want live events nearly every day? Why or why not?

Do you like the idea of having everything recorded? Would you be open to having episodes made for the season if possible?

Is there anything you want me to do to make playing this game more convenient for you?

What do you think the twist will be, based on the history of BBB and the season name "Risky Business" and logo? If you have no idea, create your own twist.

Do you have any other questions or comments for me?

[END PART 3]

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!